• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

things thats make you go huh ?

cross_7

Reaction score
a truck shows up todays with several cases/boxes of sweet potatos and the driver is giving them away to the guys.
one guy takes a whole case of potatos, so i ask him
"what are you going to do with all them potatos?"
he says " i taking them to my wife so she can make pumpkin pies out of them"

:???:

1982vett

Reaction score
Pumking pie - sweet potato pie ------------ not a whole lot of difference except the obvious.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Several steak houses in this general area now offer baked sweet potatoes with your steak. Got one the other night and it was pretty awesome.Hadn't eaten one in years.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Sweet potatoe fries, sweet tater chips, stuffed sweet potatoes, etc. Good stuff. Sure beats the heck out the case of hominy I got from a trucker. There isn't but so much you can do with hominy - especially when it comes in gallon cans. :shock: Hey, but it was free. :lol2:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
Sweet Potatoes are kind hurting this year, at leats the ones I have talked to. They still have some or a larg part of last years crop in storage. Market has went to pot. I didnt thinkthat the Sweet Potatoes market was that volatile. I thought you either ate them or you didn’t. I hope someone eats my part, so they can make some money.

1982vett

Reaction score
I'll send you may allotment to include with yours when you find someone who wants them. :D