Things look different

Help Support CattleToday:

Good morning, the site is on new software and new server. It will be explained more fully after a few more things are set up. Right now we are running on the basic permissions. I work with the software and will be posting how-to's in just a little bit.

Angie
Angie, Is the search function working correctly? My account shows about 90 posts. When I search for posts by my member name, it only displays 10. When I find some of the missing 80 posts and search for keywords in those, I get "no results". If I go to a random post and search for a word in that post, it may or may not have that post in the search results.

Can you give me a word and try this. Click on your name and get the control panel, then click on Your Content.

1601608871438.png

Dang it's October already? What a year. Well I'm not much of a quitter. Probably would refuse to accept defeat even if i had no choice. Lost a good horse to melanoma, survived Covid that put the 39 year old kid next door 6 feet under, and we are going to lose money on pecans again.
So that's the way it's going to be? Lol

@Angie,

On the other forum I'm on the bell at the top right corner of the screen will become bright instead of dull, with a small number beside it, to let me know that someone has liked one of my posts, quoted one, etc. That's not working for me here, using Firefox on my phone or with Chrome on my desktop. Is it just me? Edit: I added a second screenshot, showing the other forum.

1601637927840.png

1601643410322.png

Last edited:
This change was a surprise to me. Is this a change that has been coming for some time?

@Angie,

On the other forum I'm on the bell at the top right corner of the screen will become bright instead of dull, with a small number beside it, to let me know that someone has liked one of my posts, quoted one, etc. That's not working for me here, using Firefox on my phone or with Chrome on my desktop. Is it just me? Edit: I added a second screenshot, showing the other forum.

View attachment 80

View attachment 81

The alert here is not being quite normal yet. I have to go poke a tech or two to see what can be done about that.

This change was a surprise to me. Is this a change that has been coming for some time?

How long is sometime? I've heard it was in the works for a bit, but I'm not sure how long.

I'm sorry. I see an issue and have notified the techs for a change in a setting.

The server is set to accept small images 2048 KB. I have a message in to get this upped quite a bit. Please hang on and I apologize. I didn't see that last evening.

Latest posts