There's NO Cure for Stupid

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":3ixy2cha said:
alisonb":3ixy2cha said:
dun":3ixy2cha said:
At least when the death sentence is carried out you know he isn;t going to get out and do it again. Pretty much ends that ones life of crime.
agreed :nod:
My family is directly affected by the lack of carrying out the death penalty so I have very strong feelings about capital punishment.

Sorry to hear that. Mine too. I think our justice system has turned into anything but. I wish when the news reported crime stories they would also report when the perpetrator should by all rights been behind bars but was released early by the parole board. I think this would wake some people up. I also think the people on the parole board should be held responsible in civil court for allowing these type people out of jail before their sentences are complete. I also think the use of concurrent sentencing should be outlawed - you should do your time one day at a time - no more of this 3 for 1 BS. And yes, I think there should be an express lane to the gas chamber. I also think it is hypocritical for the government to demand the death penalty for a person who kills a politician or a police officer and not demand the same in the death of a civillian as I see no one's life is more valuable than another person's life. Just another example of US and THEM when it should be WE the PEOPLE. I truly believe if we implemented these few changes our crime rate would drop considerably but as long as law enforcement has classes in their curriculum teaching how the drug trade is good for government you have to wonder.

Latest posts