There they go...

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
By-by mama cows. What the heck am I gonna do now?
5b266a6b8902d835fd43ed306ffcb537.jpg

a241db8f2c2e94218ad2160108f81e6e.jpg

ISOM ... seems to be a wave of that happening lately :lol2:
Alan you are exactly right. :D
King put the alcohol down you are just talking crazy :shock:

jedstivers":yn1e6uzy said:
I just don't know about a fella that goes through the drought of 12 to sell out in all that green grass and mud.
Guess those Okie's just get surprised sometimes.
:lol: it did turn out to be a good decision. :D

TennesseeTuxedo":1uzoj688 said:
So what ARE you gonna do now Iso?

"None of my business, but can I ask why?"

Someone wanted my entire program. In March I take delivery on stockers that I will be running for a feedlot on a $per hear/day, guaranteed profit which I will continue till I feel good about buying back in. In the mean time I'm going to coach soccer and spend lots of time camping/hunting with my 5 year old son. He's so excited about hunting he can't talk about anything else, so I decided to take the rest of the year off from cows.

Ok, sounds like a good deal. Glad your not one of these people that thinks there gonna get rich by selling out at a high and get back in when they drop.

Isomade":2xaywzgg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2xaywzgg said:
So what ARE you gonna do now Iso?

"None of my business, but can I ask why?"

Someone wanted my entire program. In March I take delivery on stockers that I will be running for a feedlot on a $per hear/day, guaranteed profit which I will continue till I feel good about buying back in. In the mean time I'm going to coach soccer and spend lots of time camping/hunting with my 5 year old son. He's so excited about hunting he can't talk about anything else, so I decided to take the rest of the year off from cows.

Incredibly wise choice. You will never regret that! :tiphat:

Well, I don't think you could pick too much better a time, and you'll still have cattle around without as much worry and hassle.. Really hope it works out for you!

Congratulations Isom !!!

You made a very brave decision and put family first . :D YOU are one awesome dad !!!! :clap: :tiphat:

Make money....take a break and kick back....enjoy life. Great move.... :clap: Don't forget to stick your head in over here occasionally

Someone wanted my entire program.

That is probably the biggest compliment anyone could ever give you, kinda like winning the Super Bowl of Cattle. Have fun coaching, little kids playing soccer can be pretty funny to watch.

:tiphat:

We all know what Iso is really going to be doing. He's just been waiting for a chance to go full time at his Dude Ranch.

11900721593_4c400e7d9b_o.png

Looks like 4 potloads to me. Why would you ask a man to put his business out on the internet like that. Tim might tell you but I sure wouldn't!

denvermartinfarms":bu5tu2c0 said:
Ok, sounds like a good deal. Glad your not one of these people that thinks there gonna get rich by selling out at a high and get back in when they drop.

Young grasshopper they will drop just like they always have

Latest posts