Theives

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
The stealing at the store has gotten completely out of hand. A few little things here and there are one thing but someone is stealing money out of the till! Had 6 rental movies stolen right out of the drawer behind the till too. Owners just spent $11,000 for an all new camera system. Cameras are right over the tills and going to be 2 down each aisle and one outside every door.

I feel bad for them since they are such nice people and that money could have been used to fix the freezer compressors we have been having trouble with.

On a nice note they have trusted me enough to give me a managers code to do refunds and to do over rides on charge accounts.

Did screw up on Sunday and left them a note. Had a guy come buy a canned product. Price came out to $2.69. He dropped 2 handfuls of change on the till. I counted out $2.70. I counted it twice. turned to ring it up and when I counted the money into the till realized I was a dollar short. I put a dollar in and left them a note asking them to review the video and see what I did wrong so I can correct it for the next time.

It could have been something simple like you confused quarters with nickels. It's easy to do, they're almost exactly alike. Or, it could have been something more sinister, like your customer was the flim flam man.

Been there with our family business. What finally sunk us (besides poor business skills by our patriarch) was an employee stealing for years. Being too good for your own good is not an attribute.

Jogeephus":e1ggog5h said:
Thieves and liars. The two things I detest most in life. Or are they one and the same?
The same, except liars are the worst. They steal the most precious thing we have-the truth. Liars-theives-child molesters--all about on the same level--some days, I even think liars are worse than the other 2.

Liars have to be sharp to be any good. Many make up stuff that is so silly anyone paying attention can see through their shyt in short order. In a way its insulting because they think you are stupid enough to believe their lies. Lady once told me its not the lie that gets them but the re-lie. I always liked that.

Remember Tommy Flanagan .... I mean ..... Fla Nay Gan from SNL

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... iar/n11037

Well we have the 3 druggies and the gambler so take your pick.

Owners chuckled at my note. Said no reason to look at the camera for $1.30. I thought there was. Until they told me they are looking for the ones coming up $50.00 and $100.00 short!
While gone on their first real vacation someone stole $900.00!

I hate thieves and liars too Jo. Just hoping they get caught quickly.

" Liars-theives-child molesters--all about on the same level--some days, I even think liars are worse than the other 2."

All three are liars. Thieves and child molesters are simply liars of a specific preference.

The gambler just put in her 2 weeks notice so there that problem goes.

Owners think we may have caught the thief! Some things have turned up and they are reviewing the video. Fingers crossed that the stealing now ends!

One of the druggies just put in their 2 weeks notice. So that leaves just 1 left who everyone wants to see leave. Figure they will leave shortly since their 2 best buddies are also leaving.

thank God you have saved the world once again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Found out yesterday since the first 2 people have left the tills have been coming up even. So hopefully no more problems with theft from the tills.

Latest posts