The wait is over!

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
I always love getting my first calves from new bulls! This one is the first out of a PB black Gelbvieh bull I bought out of northern Montana. The cow is a Eagle Eye daughter and out of a Bando 598 cow. B&G

Black and Good":1wqzvffa said:
I always love getting my first calves from new bulls! This one is the first out of a PB black Gelbvieh bull I bought out of northern Montana. The cow is a Eagle Eye daughter and out of a Bando 598 cow. B&G

Nice B&G! What's the pedigree on the bull?

southernultrablack":3vb4i0m5 said:
Black and Good":3vb4i0m5 said:

Thanks everyone! SUB, #1318922 He's a Rockslyde son who's out of Post Rock Silver 233Y and his dam is a Kicking Horse cow. B&G

Black and Good":9gmvfj6t said:
southernultrablack":9gmvfj6t said:
Black and Good":9gmvfj6t said:

Thanks everyone! SUB, #1318922 He's a Rockslyde son who's out of Post Rock Silver 233Y and his dam is a Kicking Horse cow. B&G

Not the best pic of him. I guess I need to take a better pic of him. LOL. B&G

Latest posts