The reason for my light hearted madness ....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I'm just having some fun with my post on my black baldy calves. We just put down our second dog in a matter of months today. She was a 11 yr old Akita named Yoshi, I surprised my wife with her when she was a pup of 8 weeks old. Too short of a time ago we put down our 14 yr old lab mix ...... Luckily our remaining four legged family member is just over four .....

I'm just helping myself not think about our second loss in too short of time .... They always smile to greet me.

Good bye Yoshi.

Well that sure sucks... I lost 3 pets in 14 months myself. Keep looking at the new calves playing... that's a pretty surefire way to get rid of the blues!

So sorry for your loss Alan. I know your pain.....I just can't hardly bare the loss of one of my dogs, much less two of them. :frowns:
They become such and important part of the family, and seem to leave us way too soon.

Alan, believe me .....I feel your pain....having just spent three days with my companions at my feet 24 7.....I miss em just coming to work.....our graveyard already has eight of my best friends in it....The last just a little over a year ago....I miss her still....

Thanks all, just a tough day yesterday. I knew it was coming for a while. Spent the morning cleaning up some of the reminders. We'll have her cremated and then she'll set on a shelf in my wife's computer room with three other dogs we have lost through the years. She's behind me now, not my wife though a few days for her.

Thanks again!
Alan :tiphat:

Latest posts