The New Cattleman

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
What is in the water these new cattleman are drinking.
Somebody disagrees with them they take there little red wagon and go home.
Somebody say's my crappy cow looked bad,now they are mad, wow you are really helping the guy telling him its a great cow or bull to build his herd on.

This is a life style built on hard work, not hand outs, neighbor helping neighbor not the government building my farm.
This is a business for a tough person that would rather put a bullet in old Belles skull and loose the money than watch her suffer.

For a few of them, I think the truth hurts too much, when you tell it like it is Caustic.

For others, I think they have discovered that this isn't easy, its tough. Reality is setting in.

Some see to be made of the stuff it takes, and they'll do just fine once they get their feet on the ground. I'll respect them anyway.

Well if you have enough to ask you ought to have enough to hear what people think. You can't expect them to censor their opinions because they don't wanna hurt your feelings. If you dont wanna know, dont ask!

Caustic Burno":1kb5b5xe said:
Somebody say's my crappy cow looked bad,now they are mad, wow you are really helping the guy telling him its a great cow or bull to build his herd on.

This I really don't understand, I guess some folks don't really want to hear about reality.

Katherine

some people like to hear exactly what they want to hear and nothing else...got their heads too far up their a$$es to see the real problems they have...then somebody points it out and they take offense to it...if they're like that...let them use a crappy bull...let them learn the hard way...I sure aint going to lose any sleep at night just from telling somebody some of their cattle look crappy...i've had a good bit of crappy lookin cattle in all of my days farming and i've got them out of my herd as fast as possible

some people just have a soft skin...they get upset over some good critiques

Caustic Burno":1j81q9fk said:

This is a life style built on hard work, not hand outs, neighbor helping neighbor not the government building my farm.
This is a business for a tough person that would rather put a bullet in old Belles skull and loose the money than watch her suffer.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: