The NCBA convention in Nashville.

Help Support CattleToday:

We will be at the NCBA Convention. The Farm Machinery Show draws a little to much riff raff for my taste......Too many school kids looking to fill a bag with freebies.

Went today to the trade show only. Enjoyed it glad I went, doubt I will go back. Didn't have near as much as I expected. Guess I been to the farm show to many times. A lot of stuff to register for, maybe I will be lucky. Guy I know won a gator down there few years ago. Gallager fence chargers had a 20$ off promo code for getting in that helped.

littletom":29azjwt1 said:
Went today to the trade show only. Enjoyed it glad I went, doubt I will go back. Didn't have near as much as I expected. Guess I been to the farm show to many times. A lot of stuff to register for, maybe I will be lucky. Guy I know won a gator down there few years ago. Gallager fence chargers had a 20$ off promo code for getting in that helped.

That's an interesting take littletom, I was there today as well and I felt like there was too much to see in the short 3 hours I was in the show hall. I'm looking forward to going again next year and I hope to attend some seminars.

TennesseeTuxedo":y0yzk6b5 said:
littletom":y0yzk6b5 said:

That's an interesting take littletom, I was there today as well and I felt like there was too much to see in the short 3 hours I was in the show hall. I'm looking forward to going again next year and I hope to attend some seminars.
You can't see everything in Louisville in 2 days, u can't walk fast, never stop, and go through it in 3 hours.

I went this year and won a $250 New Holland Gift Card plus a Tru-Test Gift Pack. I'm not sure what's in the gift pack but I'll let you know tomorrow when it's delivered. A great trade show but I'm still not sure if it's worth the cost of admission.

djswin":sivn92hn said:
I went this year and won a $250 New Holland Gift Card plus a Tru-Test Gift Pack. I'm not sure what's in the gift pack but I'll let you know tomorrow when it's delivered. A great trade show but I'm still not sure if it's worth the cost of admission.

Congrats on the winnings! $250 is what they charged us for one trip with a forklift from our booth to the door. Carpet (not optional) was a grand, and a pair of 10 amp breaker outlets was another $200. Like you said, great show, but.....

its just was not worth the $125 to get in. i will not be going back.i generally go to the memphis show some of the same people there. wish it had more cattle products.

Latest posts