The liberals are crazy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one deserves to get shot because of their beliefs, politics, philosophy, values, etc.

Having said that, are you not the user who has advocated shooting folks for infringements of what you perceive is the natural order of the World?

Bright Raven":3jw2b9gj said:
No one deserves to get shot because of their beliefs, politics, philosophy, values, etc.

Having said that, are you not the user who has advocated shooting folks for infringements of what you perceive is the natural order of the World?

You went over my head, what do you mean?

Huge difference in a forum user advocating euthanasia for undesirables, than an elected official.

''Never let a serious crisis go to waste" Rahm Emanuel. That is their logic. Tragedy is good, in their eyes, if it helps further their agenda.

Bigfoot":241yqwgl said:
Huge difference in a forum user advocating euthanasia for undesirables, than an elected official.
Correct me if I'm wrong... but he is not an elected official... he is the co-chairman of Nebraska's democratic party.

True Grit Farms":15yqh18b said:
Bright Raven":15yqh18b said:

Grit,

I mean you frequently advocate homicide by a shot to the head, usually behind the left ear. Recently, you stated:

Something needs to be done to balance the budget, and a piece of hot lead is by far the cheapest solution. There's no need in raising taxes if you do away with those that live off the taxpayers.

I read that to mean you advocate homicide to deal with "Those that live off the taxpayers". I guess Bigfoot agrees with you.

My point is you don't set the bar very high with your threshold when humans should be shot.

Son of Butch":12dramqv said:
Bigfoot":12dramqv said:
Correct me if I'm wrong... but he is not an elected official... he is the co-chairman of Nebraska's democratic party.

I skimmed the article. He may very well not be elected. Our local leaders are usually not politicians.

He is elected, Bio below:

Congressman Steve Scalise proudly serves his colleagues as House Majority Whip and represents the First Congressional District of Louisiana, which stretches from the culturally distinct New Orleans suburbs to the vibrant bayous and wetlands abundant in natural resources. During the 113th Congress, he served as chairman for the Republican Study Committee, the conservative House caucus.

I don't know about a bullet behind the ear, but a 12 gauge blast of #8's to the a $$ once a day till they get a job, would be ok.

Bright Raven":27uf855n said:
True Grit Farms":27uf855n said:
Bright Raven":27uf855n said:

Grit,

I mean you frequently advocate homicide by a shot to the head, usually behind the left ear. Recently, you stated:

Something needs to be done to balance the budget, and a piece of hot lead is by far the cheapest solution. There's no need in raising taxes if you do away with those that live off the taxpayers.

I read that to mean you advocate homicide to deal with "Those that live off the taxpayers". I guess Bigfoot agrees with you.

My point is you don't set the bar very high with your threshold when humans should be shot.

Grit:
If you consider shooting folks as causal as you do in the statement above, then why are you upset?

On Rand Paul: "But not long after the applause died down, Mr. Paul was out the door. He skipped an address by his father, former Representative Ron Paul, as well as closing remarks by his own former Senate aide, an ex-radio host who had once celebrated Abraham Lincoln's assassination and extolled white pride." https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/us/p ... .html?_r=0, The google will show you many instances of right-wing calls to violence (including by DJT), as well as right-wing violence.

Before this thread gets yanked for violating the no-politics rule, it's only fair to point out that for many years now, the vast majority of the violent hate speech has been coming from the alt-right. (I cannot tell you how many pro-assassination memes and messages I saw for both Obamas). If the far-left (or just generally deranged people) have now seen that this is "how it's going to be" and a fringe faction take matters into their own hands, should we really be surprised? (I say this as the last moderate standing. Or sure feels that way).

boondocks":30dfq15l said:
On Rand Paul: "But not long after the applause died down, Mr. Paul was out the door. He skipped an address by his father, former Representative Ron Paul, as well as closing remarks by his own former Senate aide, an ex-radio host who had once celebrated Abraham Lincoln's assassination and extolled white pride." https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/us/p ... .html?_r=0, The google will show you many instances of right-wing calls to violence (including by DJT), as well as right-wing violence.

Before this thread gets yanked for violating the no-politics rule, it's only fair to point out that for many years now, the vast majority of the violent hate speech has been coming from the alt-right. (I cannot tell you how many pro-assassination memes and messages I saw for both Obamas). If the far-left (or just generally deranged people) have now seen that this is "how it's going to be" and a fringe faction take matters into their own hands, should we really be surprised? (I say this as the last moderate standing. Or sure feels that way).

I don't see this as politics. The primary issue is shooting another human being. Unless there is a threat to life or limb, one should not so casually advocate the killing of another human being.

I like how people always say their words were taken out of context everytime they get caught saying something they shouldn't.

I hope you get raped, shot, chopped into pieces, burned, and fed to stray dogs. Oops sorry my words were taken out of context.

Just own up to it you said it now own it.

wacocowboy":55c4nwqv said:
I like how people always say their words were taken out of context everytime they get caught saying something they shouldn't.

I hope you get raped, shot, chopped into pieces, burned, and fed to stray dogs. Oops sorry my words were taken out of context.

Just own up to it you said it now own it.

Amen, amen, I say unto thee, amen.

Bright Raven":1b3d725j said:

Congressman Steve Scalise proudly serves his colleagues as House Majority Whip....
1st off it's Heroically not proudly...
(these days heroes = participation ribbons/trophy) and (pride/proud = can only be used by gay/trans)

More importantly the not elected official = the man saying he was glad Scalise was shot... not Scalise himself.

Son of Butch":1itqjspc said:
Bright Raven":1itqjspc said:

Congressman Steve Scalise proudly serves his colleagues as House Majority Whip....
1st off it's Heroically not proudly...
(these days heroes = participation ribbons/trophy) and (pride/proud = can only be used by gay/trans)

More importantly the not elected official = the man saying he was glad Scalise was shot... not Scalise himself.

Thanks. BTW: Congressman Steve Scalise did not deserve what he will suffer with the remainder of his life. As I understand, he was hit in the pelvis. Bone damage anywhere is bad but damage to the pelvic girdle will limit him the rest of his life.

What truly frightens me is that these are the people we have leading our government. So much for the best and brightest.

boondocks":38yywogm said:

Moderates are just usually a little quieter, so you never hear as much from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts