The Last One.

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Spent a long night waiting for the phone call that just came in.
Last Uncle has went home this morning. I spent many a day helping him haul hay and pulp wood. Never in my life did I hear him complain.
I can't count the time's I have eaten at his table. There was alway's plenty to eat with love and laughter at that table.
Never had much money but was one of the richest men I knew.

dcarp":qkggtkf6 said:
Sorry for your loss. Always hard to lose folks that were such a part of making us who we are.

Yes, very well said. It is hard, but I always somehow am comforted to think hard about that person influenced my life. Sorry for you loss CB. Sing him a special number

Sorry for your loss CB, my folks and the last of my aunts and uncles are all in their 80's I know those sad days are coming soon. :tiphat:

Ouachita":3o0rtlpe said:
dcarp":3o0rtlpe said:
Sorry for your loss. Always hard to lose folks that were such a part of making us who we are.

Yes, very well said. It is hard, but I always somehow am comforted to think hard about that person influenced my life. Sorry for you loss CB. Sing him a special number

There is no sorrow here.
A good man lead a good life and knew God, this is all we can ask for.
I plan on leadin Precious Memories for him tomorrow morning in Church.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_PQUWmZ1s

Caustic Burno":2v8uvoik said:
Ouachita":2v8uvoik said:
dcarp":2v8uvoik said:

There is no sorrow here.

Amen to that CB. Nothing but a shell now, and just waiting for the day we all can meet again.

Our turn is coming C.B. It's hard to believe we're getting so old. Thoughts and prayers going your way.

Sorry for your loss CB. I'm also the last one of my fathers children. It's been quite a ride and I'm tired.

Your message was very precious to me. I have no Aunts or uncles alive and once upon a time I had 14, your message was magic. Your words pay a nice tribute to him. He was rich but so are you. May his memory always be a safe harbor. Thanks for posting this.

Caustic Burno":xvrofpcd said:
Ouachita":xvrofpcd said:
dcarp":xvrofpcd said:

There is no sorrow here.

Good song choice. May he rest in peace.

Sure is a good feeling knowing where there going when someone's time comes, help's all of us back here. Did you once say that Dan blocker is your cousin?

denvermartinfarms":2o3qcvmu said:
Sure is a good feeling knowing where there going when someone's time comes, help's all of us back here. Did you once say that Dan blocker is your cousin?

Yes that is one reason I chose the avatar.
Were kin through our mom's that were Davis.

Caustic Burno":61gz9vq8 said:
denvermartinfarms":61gz9vq8 said:

Yes that is one reason I chose the avatar.
Were kin through our mom's that were Davis.
How well did you know him.

Latest posts