The Illinois Militia was in action today!

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Yep that's right the orange mob, as they are also know as, was out in about today.
I only saw 2 does this morn, and my mom shot a real nice 7 point this evening. It was her first deer, and I was glad too because dad took us out to eat at DQ... :lol:

sim.-ang.king":1txngrtf said:
Yep that's right the orange mob, as they are also know as, was out in about today.
I only saw 2 does this morn, and my mom shot a real nice 7 point this evening. It was her first deer, and I was glad too because dad took us out to eat at DQ... :lol:

I got to participate in your orange mob yesterday. We went 9 for 10 out of our little group of hunting friends. The 10th guy missed one and is hunting tomorrow so we may get 10 for 10. The weather was perfect. Lots of deer went down this weekend.

Well I went out this evening and shot a (what I thought was a big doe) spike buck with one spike, so I named him unibuck... :lol2:
But it's the farthest shot anyone in my family has made on our farm at 115 yards, with my CVA Wolf muzzle loader.

HOSS":36n9gld6 said:
sim.-ang.king":36n9gld6 said:

I got to participate in your orange mob yesterday. We went 9 for 10 out of our little group of hunting friends. The 10th guy missed one and is hunting tomorrow so we may get 10 for 10. The weather was perfect. Lots of deer went down this weekend.
Got any pictures?

sim.-ang.king":3n9tktn4 said:
HOSS":3n9tktn4 said:
sim.-ang.king":3n9tktn4 said:

Got any pictures?
Yeah. I got a couple. I am having problems with photobucket right now. As soon as I figure it out I will post a couple.

Latest posts