The Games afoot....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
As any good SEC fan knows, UT plays LSU this Saturday.
Promises to be a good game. We'll have to wait and see who gets bragging rights.

GO VOLS!!!! :lol:

Lets not leave the Hogs out of the mix. We've still got to play Tenn. & LSU ( we've already taken care of the two Alabama teams) and we've got them both coming to Arkansas. It'll just depend on whether we play like we did against S.C. or like we did against Auburn.

;-)

Dem Hawgs aint never far off when it comes to playin us. Always a good game for sure. But we gotta take em as they come. This week LSU, next week ya'll. ;-)

MillIronQH":3ddubt2n said:
Y'all just keep counting your blessings that you don't have to face the Horns. BEVO RULES!!!Z

Are you sure about that? Do you remember the 2000 Cotton Bowl? If I remember correctly, the last 4 times the Razorbacks played the Horns the Hogs won 3 of them.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

;-)

warpaint":1ml2t6oo said:
Dem Hawgs aint never far off when it comes to playin us. Always a good game for sure. But we gotta take em as they come. This week LSU, next week ya'll. ;-)

Warpaint, to tell the truth I'm sorta glad that we play the Vols a week after they've got LSU. I'm hoping that LSU's defense will bang ya'll up enough like they did Auburn for my little pigs to slip through the gate! :D

You're right about it's always a good game.

SEC all the way!

;-)

My beloved Illini play the Buckeyes in a few minutes. One nice thing about being a 4 touchdown underdog....... I'm not the least bit nervous. ;-)

Latest posts