The Food Network

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms":20ouw610 said:
Beefy":20ouw610 said:
i cant stand rachel ray.

I have a friend who watches rachael ray's show just to look at her. He goes in a trance, the guy is dumbfounded in love with her. She does have a nice voice.

She's got a mouth that you could park a tractor in. Grosses me out. Also that constant EVOO crap. Why can't she just say olive oil.

3waycross":1bwsnhle said:
cypressfarms":1bwsnhle said:
Beefy":1bwsnhle said:
i cant stand rachel ray.

I have a friend who watches rachael ray's show just to look at her. He goes in a trance, the guy is dumbfounded in love with her. She does have a nice voice.

She's got a mouth that you could park a tractor in. Grosses me out. Also that constant EVOO crap. Why can't she just say olive oil.
It's not just olive oil it's extra virgin olive oil. Takes a lot longer to say.

Dun I have been in the wholsale food business for 25 years and absolutely never not one time have I ever heard anyone use the term EVOO. It's just plain dumb. All she would have to do is; at the beginning of the show mention that unless she says otherwise all the olive oil used on her show is Extra Virgin.

3waycross":11cq8i58 said:
Dun I have been in the wholsale food business for 25 years and absolutely never not one time have I ever heard anyone use the term EVOO. It's just plain dumb. All she would have to do is; at the beginning of the show mention that unless she says otherwise all the olive oil used on her show is Extra Virgin.

But then she wouldn;t have a gimmick, like flay and his dumping peppers in everything. At least you can understand her, not like a lot of those people on there. Especailly not like julia childs when she was still doing that stuff. She always sounded like she had a mouth ful of mashed potatos

dun":1gu74al3 said:
3waycross":1gu74al3 said:

But then she wouldn;t have a gimmick, like flay and his dumping peppers in everything. At least you can understand her, not like a lot of those people on there. Especailly not like julia childs when she was still doing that stuff. She always sounded like she had a mouth ful of mashed potatos

Did anyone hear recently that Julia Childs had actually spied on someone at some point, maybe during the cold war?