the credit crunch!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
investment banker xmas card

christmastree.jpg

HerefordSire":1sj926h8 said:
I like it very much. In reality, the ibankers are hiding and would not advertise their failure.

Another thing, most iBankers are Jewish so a Christmas Card would not be appropriate. Nowadays, you won't ever see Christmas mentioned by companies. Usually, happy holidays.

This is a joke and not a war on Holidays, we are a Christian Country it has been Happy/Merry Christmas for years and in my world it is staying that way, it has never offended anyone before all these so called politically correct people came about. and if you ask many of them it still doesn't, if people from other cultures don't like it then don't live in my Christian Country. JMO and it has been for the past two years this has been going around and always will be.

chrisy":2y6jko78 said:
This is a joke and not a war on Holidays, we are a Christian Country it has been Happy/Merry Christmas for years and in my world it is staying that way, it has never offended anyone before all these so called politically correct people came about. and if you ask many of them it still doesn't, if people from other cultures don't like it then don't live in my Christian Country. JMO and it has been for the past two years this has been going around and always will be.

It was a very good joke and we can eat pork. :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":3oukckv3 said:
chrisy":3oukckv3 said:

It was a very good joke and we can eat pork. :mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts