The Atheist and the Bear

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Once upon a time a devout Atheist was prancing through the Smoky Mountains sporting his brand new Hi-Tech hiking shoes and wearing his tight spandex hiking shorts. Eventually he became tired and stopped near a honeysuckle thicket to eat his granola bar and drink some Evian water. All of a sudden a 400 pound black bear burst from the thicket and charged the hapless Atheist who turned and ran while all along screaming like a girl. Quickly the bear caught him and slammed him to the ground. The Atheist was so scared he closed his eyes, clasped his hands together, and started praying "Lord if you let me live through this I will become a Christian and always follow your word". All of a sudden he sensed that the bear had turned him loose and was no longer growling. Surprised he slowly opened his eyes to see the bear knelt down, head bowed, eyes closed and his paws clasped in front of him. The Atheist couldn't believe the miracle that he was witnessing. Confused he asked the bear "Brother Bear……(he thought it best to use the term brother)….why are you praying? You were the one chasing me". The bear finished his prayer and said…."I always pray before I eat"!

Latest posts