That's alotta Dog!

Help Support CattleToday:

That stands a chance of being a good hot dog. Looks like it anyway. The absolute worst hot dogs anywhere are sold at Braves games. They're the big fat quarter pounders that taste horrible and cost seven or eight dollars. As simple as it is to make a good hot dog you'd think they'd get it right at a ball park.

I went to one game at turner field. We were working up there at his sat dish field there off petreated st in Atlanta. Paid for 3rd base seats 3rd row by Ted turner himself.
Worst dogs ever. But dern good beer

I've sat in one of his box seats myself and both my boys walked away with baseballs. It was a wonderful day.

Watched a guy knock one out in the pregame show this weekend. He said it was awesome. I notice the link calls it a "champion dog" but the folks at the ballpark were calling it the "boomstick".

The guys on sports radio in Dallas were talking up the hot dogs at the park the other day. I guess that must be the one. They said it was well worth the price. I didn't hear it was $26 though :shock:

I have only been to one Major League game and that was the Rockies vs the Cubs. My neighbor (he was some kind of promotionalist) ended up giving me the same tickets that Hook got from Turner- 3rd row right behind 3rd base. Got to watch Sosa hit 3 home runs in a row. He took himself out of the game after that. If I am only going to make it to one game that is probably a good one.

I recently had a chicago style hot dog at a Sonic restaurant.
that was a new treat for me.
Intend on getting another the next time I pass by there.

But 26 bucks for a hot dog?????
you got to be kidding me.....

for 26 bucks me and both dogs could founder on hot dogs at home....and that new pup can eat and eat fast....I think she is really a cross between a starving hyena and a manure spreader. She is getting better about the house breaking.

pdfangus":349p0vle said:
I recently had a chicago style hot dog at a Sonic restaurant.
that was a new treat for me.
Intend on getting another the next time I pass by there.

But 26 bucks for a hot dog?????
you got to be kidding me.....

for 26 bucks me and both dogs could founder on hot dogs at home....and that new pup can eat and eat fast....I think she is really a cross between a starving hyena and a manure spreader. She is getting better about the house breaking.
Jim it's even better if you're washing it down with an $8.00 cup of luke warm beer. :lol2:

Latest posts