thanksgiving....

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":1wqbhtau said:
Nice post chrisy.

Good to see you here again! :D
Thanks.. been busy with family things, had a new addition in July new baby grandson, and Daughter moving and now my Son is on the move just after Christmas, things just don't seem to stop.

Thank you for a very nice post. No, things never seem to slow down with me either. I still wonder how I found time to teach school. My daughter and her husband are leaving New York and moving back to Charlotte in Mid December. I am so thankful. Then I can visit them.
They finally realized the cost of living up there was not worth it.
Good to see you posting again. Missed you.

Williamsv":2beq6sui said:
Thank you for a very nice post. No, things never seem to slow down with me either. I still wonder how I found time to teach school. My daughter and her husband are leaving New York and moving back to Charlotte in Mid December. I am so thankful. Then I can visit them.

Shhh, don't say that out loud or all the Yankees will be moving down here

hillbilly beef man":14xutp81 said:
Williamsv":14xutp81 said:

Shhh, don't say that out loud or all the Yankees will be moving down here

No way and no thanks! Some of us Yanks are quite happy where we are, thanks! I'll take our cold snowy winters over your scorching muggy summers any day of the week! (you will need to remind me of that in February!)

I just came from outside after making a picture of my Cherokee Rose with blooms in November, grass still green. It is about as muggy here in Middle GA as I have ever seen it. Almost unbearable. I might wish I was in NY, if this keeps up.
Weather is very unusual here for this time of year. Rain is on the way and cooler temps for tomorrow. Nice not to have heat running, but still have air conditioning going.
My daughter loves NY, but realizes it is too expensive. I worry about their safety for the main thing. I really need them closer home.

Latest posts