Thanks

Help Support CattleToday:

Ol' 243

Reaction score
Been a couple of post lately about old timers burned out on the site. I just wanna say thanks to those that take the time and effort to help out with answers and suggestions to help out fellow cattleman. I feel the pain of those that have gotten burned out, it happens to me in my business also. I enjoy the time that I spend here every day, and I'm appreciative of the knowledge that I gain here.

Don't give up, keep helping others.

Ol' 243":39lunjsa said:
Been a couple of post lately about old timers burned out on the site. I just wanna say thanks to those that take the time and effort to help out with answers and suggestions to help out fellow cattleman. I feel the pain of those that have gotten burned out, it happens to me in my business also. I enjoy the time that I spend here every day, and I'm appreciative of the knowledge that I gain here.

Don't give up, keep helping others.

Ditto

sim.-ang.king":xx2lf6vw said:
I'm put you on my foe list for even suggesting that I do something usefully on this forum.

Lmao . . . . . . . . .I didn't say your name specifically. :lol:

Ol' 243":1pnt9t5m said:
sim.-ang.king":1pnt9t5m said:
I'm put you on my foe list for even suggesting that I do something usefully on this forum.

Lmao . . . . . . . . .I didn't say your name specifically. :lol:

I know you were pointing at my name why you typed it. You can't hide the truth from me!

And steve I would put you on my foe list, but I really want that RV you have parked in the fence row. :banana: :lol:

Sim, I've been waiting patiently for you to come get it. 1972 Oldsmobile Revcon. Built from aircraft grade aluminum. Olds 455 Rocket motor. Diamond in the rough.

I don't hang out here like some seem to, maybe thats why I haven't "burn't out" as it were.
I do like checking in a few times a week and see what people are discussing.
Some posts can be a bit laughable but its an interesting site.

Latest posts