Thanks to Hillsdown

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
It won't be long now before I'll be heading west on my annual Colorado Hemp Tour but thanks to Hillsdown and her recent thread about inaccuracies in estimating weights and measures I won't be posting any pictures on Facebook. Yes, I know I'm slow and am sure most, if not all, of you have already traveled to Colorado to enjoy the cornucopia of legal weed so I would like to ask a few questions to be sure I make the most efficient use of my time.

Doing a Google Search I found this weed map showing all the dispensaries in and around Colorado Springs.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/co ... do-springs

Thought for sure I want to drop into Strawberry Fields and try some of the White Mama Funk and some of their Sweet Island Funk. At $2700/lb it sure makes you appreciate the price of that cheap $10/lb ribeye steak. Thought I'd also sample their bakery goods. I hear their Apple and Raspberry tarts are to die for. Does anyone know if these are gluten-free?

After a thorough testing I thought I'd walk across the road to the Secret Stash and try their Romulan Cotton Candy just to concrete down my buzz. I know I'll have to try the Cheebacca Chews in sativa not indica. Indica gives me indigestion and makes me see purple unicorns and stuff. Does anyone know whether this is made with processed sugar or do they use raw organic turbinado sugar?

By now I should be flying pretty high and will definitely be up for the short walk to the 64 Store where I am dead set on buying some Colorado Hemp Tears. Will definitely be stopping by the Healthy Creations shop to pick up some peanut butter cups. Gotta keep the energy up you know.

Just take a look at this map and tell me what you suggest me visiting. Its just so many choices and I'd hate to overlook something and not take advantage of the great opportunity. I am sure many of you have already visited many of these shops. Some probably attended the ribbon cutting ceremonies and can give your reviews - if you can remember - I'd love to hear your reviews. I would hate to miss out on anything because like I say this is only an annual event and I want to be able to pack as much of these delicacies in my luggage to bring home as possible. Its legal to do this isn't it? I mean, since I paid taxes on it then the TSA shouldn't have any problem with my bringing any of it home - being its legal and all.

Still haven't found a place to rent a didgeridoo so I may have to bring my own only its considered over-sized - its only 12 foot - but Delta says it is not considered carry-on even though it is far below their carry-on weight limit. I think this is clearly discrimination. The whole trip will be a waste if I'm not able to sit atop Pike's Peak and play beautiful melodies over the mountains while enjoying these hemp delights.

If anyone is out that way just look for me. I'll be the fella walking down the street with the 12 foot didgeridoo. You'll be able to tell me from the others because mine is bone white with gold bands spaced a foot apart with a unicorn dancing in stardust on the throat. Oh and I'll probably be wearing my ochre robe with a large man purse filled with dope. Legal dope. And I'll be wearing flip flops stained with cow manure. Grass-fed cow manure.

Maybe if I have time I can take in some other things.

you would be better off just going out to grey beards place and crusing timber. I gotta a feeling a southern redneck from south GA could end up in the slammer.

It must be raining there, you sound bored. Your probably at the barn sipping a little of this and a little of that. And no you can't taste the cinnamon stick. :D All the while cooking or eating something really good. You have it made, when you're not working.

Soooooooooo instead of picking you up at the hotel Friday morning I should look for you passed out in Acacia park with the other stoners.

3waycross":f5s5hcot said:
Soooooooooo instead of picking you up at the hotel Friday morning I should look for you passed out in Acacia park with the other stoners.

He'll be easy to spot, he's gonna have a 12ft long unicorn covered pipe in his mouth. :D

Jo, this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Be sure and post back how many folks are there partaking. My youngest kid graduates high school this year and I may sell my place and move to CO and open a snackbar somewhere on your map. I'm getting dang tired of fighting weeds in my pastures, fence lines, yard and pens. Weed killer is expensive and it's always hot when it needs sprayed. I figure I might as well learn to embrace this weed thing. You know, make love not war. From what I've read, I don't want to deal with the .gov paperwork to actually sell weed. I'll be content selling potato chips, pizza rolls, cupcakes, soda water (cotton mouth sucks), popsicles, and glow sticks. I'll need a vegan option too. I'll really don't know what vegans eat, so if you see any ask them what cures their munchies. I would greatly appreciate it.

Best of luck getting your pipe on the plane.

Not a pipe Lovehammer but an organic environmentally friendly musical instrument. You might consider setting up a rental shop for these in Colorado Springs since there are no rentals to be had. You'd have a monopoly and surely get rich.

[youtube]JEgXAu30yuY[/youtube]

3waycross":2ul8nwbz said:

Just follow the melody and the sweet smell of burning hemp and there I will be.

Nesikep":2ul8nwbz said:
You gotta come out this way Jo ;) us BC'ers have far more experience than to Colorado folk with that stuff ;)

Nesi, I'd be scared of smoking any of yall's weed. Wouldn't be safe and besides its illegal. This here stuff is copletely safe and good for you otherwise our government would never allow it because they care so much about us. Its amazing how a simple tax can make something safe. Have heard some of it will cure AIDS and cancer.

:lol2: :lol:

Oh my !!!!
I almost feel sorry for all the rainbow liberals in Colorado when you 2 get together . Almost .. ;-) :tiphat:

My wonderful state may have made it legal but not all the counties are going along. The county south of me and the one west of me are not permitting any grow operations or distributors. But my county has its arms wide open. There have been 32 permit applications for grow operations. I am on the county agriculture advisory committee and we get the joyful task of reviewing these permit applications (others are looking at them too). We go over them with a fine tooth comb looking for some way that they screwed up on their application. It is funny how one operation up in King County got approved to grow it and had pot to sell the very next day. That is some fast growing stuff.

Dave, from my understanding as long as it is properly taxed it shouldn't present any health or social problems.

Latest posts