Thanks Isom!

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":bklj436u said:
Wait a minute I want to know how you got to be first class at anything? Personally I have a lot of class but it is all third or fourth class.

Yeah Dave, you probably own cows and drink beer too. :cowboy: You'll never move up. :banana:

Even if it is the internet, who in their right mind would argue with a guy named BIGFOOT? I'm pretty tough for my size but I have a hunch I don't want him mad at me. Thank God he's a nice bigfoot.

cow pollinater":ori39klp said:
Even if it is the internet, who in their right mind would argue with a guy named BIGFOOT? I'm pretty tough for my size but I have a hunch I don't want him mad at me. Thank God he's a nice bigfoot.

Lol, well I am by no means small myself 6,5 265lbs from my neck of the woods isnt small. But then again Kentucky I believe they streatch there people out there so he may be bigger. But a Country Boy can survive :cowboy: -----> Thats actually me in my Pic well last year, gained about 10 lbs since then :(

Don't let Isomade see that. He's already trying to hook up with Jogeephus. I guess him and cb weren't getting along :???:

cow pollinater":3atei0fx said:
Don't let Isomade see that. He's already trying to hook up with Jogeephus. I guess him and cb weren't getting along :???:

That picture was takin for a local Cowboy calander, proceeds were to go to help a charity.That mustache was fake too. They didnt like my clean shave, so they brought a few mustache's apparently they think cowboys all have mustaches..lol

Red Bull Breeder":q7blxax9 said:
Don't take much to make a cowboy in your country does it.

LMAO, you in the same state as me, you just put your own self down saved me some time thanks!

Same state different part of the country as far as i am concerned. I kinda like long ridges and deep hollows. You will find me where sang grows on a steep north facing hillside. That sound anything like your part of the country?

Red Bull Breeder":1wele67o said:
Same state different part of the country as far as i am concerned. I kinda like long ridges and deep hollows. You will find me where sang grows on a steep north facing hillside. That sound anything like your part of the country?

Yeah sounds just like where I live.. Right on the ridge! Your in the same part of country pale, just a different area we are both from North Arkansas you just closer to the Ozarks. Crowleys Ridge has ridges and deep hollows here to..rofl If you were in montana 300 miles away from the nearest Walmart then you would be different country but your from the same part of the country as me just a different area :lol: :lol: :clap:

Expert in cattle, geography, humane treatment of animals, self defense, and race relations. This guy is in a really accelerated program at his university.

Red Bull Breeder":2dx26p73 said:
Crowleys is just a little hump, got a bigger ridge than it in my hay feilds. You ever get up this away you will figure it out.

Well the ridges are huge to me! I have not been to the ozarks, seen pictures but never been there so I guess I have to take your word for it.

Ouachita":jt83i9wp said:
Crowleys Ridge. That's the speed bump between Little Rock and Memphis. Is Greene county a blue county?

The ridge is its smallest between memphis and littlerock. Its the biggest in Jonesboro & Paragould, Ar
Where I am there ridges look more like small mountains.

Thats the one Ouachita. That Arkansas fellar needs to have a look around in them Ouachita hills. These little Boston hills ain't near as pretty as them.

Latest posts