Thanks Isom!

Help Support CattleToday:

The moron in question hasn't posted yet this morning. Maybe he finally got banned. I never engage in name calling on the Internet. I think it makes you look like a wus. He seems to have perfected the art.

Bigfoot":34umtptr said:
The moron in question hasn't posted yet this morning. Maybe he finally got banned. I never engage in name calling on the Internet. I think it makes you look like a wus. He seems to have perfected the art.
well they told me name calling will get you banned quicker than anything, so it wouldnt suprize me....you did good on your part, i'll have to congratulate you on that, cause i would have taken him apart ...

Commercialfarmer":1ze18jmt said:
Isomade":1ze18jmt said:
Oh how I want to say something. But sure as I do the next first class moron to show up will be from Oklahoma.

Nobody's ever called me first class berfer. :banana:
:lol: after I posted that I thought "wait a minute, I'm already here, no room for another Oklahoma jackazz". :D

Wait a minute I want to know how you got to be first class at anything? Personally I have a lot of class but it is all third or fourth class.

Bigfoot":3l8oq49n said:

Probably isn't out of bed yet! Remember, he doesn't have much to do since school is out.... :lol2:

Dave":3rifzpd1 said:
Wait a minute I want to know how you got to be first class at anything? Personally I have a lot of class but it is all third or fourth class.

Dedication. I owe it all to my Daddy. He told me to pick something and do it with all my might. I chose Jackazz... :D

I give several girls at work a lot of heck. When they call me names, I reply back with that.

Isomade":2cd4xvwv said:
Commercialfarmer":2cd4xvwv said:
Isomade":2cd4xvwv said:
Oh how I want to say something. But sure as I do the next first class moron to show up will be from Oklahoma.

Nobody's ever called me first class berfer. :banana:
:lol: after I posted that I thought "wait a minute, I'm already here, no room for another Oklahoma jackazz". :D

Ah, your down there in the shadow of Massey... makes you look like a choir boy. :santa:

Bigfoot":2wibzm73 said:

LMAO, You just said you never engage in name calling on the internet but then said the Moron. (Now who's the Moron) :clap:

SSGenetics":26ha6mf1 said:
Bigfoot":26ha6mf1 said:

Probably isn't out of bed yet! Remember, he doesn't have much to do since school is out.... :lol2:

I dont care if you like me or not, one thing about me I tell it like it is. If your in the wrong then I will say it! If you dont like me I dont care. I am not trying to make friends I am here to help and get help thats it. This isnt High School if you dont like what I say then ignore it. But if you say something about me or to me then I will say something as well. And I do more in bed then you do the whole day while your out of bed. :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":sys0rhsm said:
Sure don't take much to set him does it.

If someone wass talking about you would it set you off ? If someone told a lie about you would it set you off ? The boy made a silly comment about me so I am sure I was within my rights to say something. Its easy for people to sit here and say what they want through a computer its what you say face to face that will set you apart. And anything I say on here you can guarentee I will say to your face :cowboy:

Boy played on Tarzan. Cheetah got mad and quit. Call me by name or don't call me________.

Bigfoot":f4hr4ke4 said:
Boy played on Tarzan. Cheetah got mad and quit. Call me by name or don't call me________.

Boy! And if your Boy enough do something about it Boy :cowboy:

We've got a little community here of people that have a common intrest. We don't always agree about cattle, but we do treat each other with respect. You threaten people with imaginary violence. I mean really Arkansas its the Internet. Are you going to jump through the screen. Please treat the boards with respect.

Bigfoot":38x1rm4a said:
We've got a little community here of people that have a common intrest. We don't always agree about cattle, but we do treat each other with respect. You threaten people with imaginary violence. I mean really Arkansas its the Internet. Are you going to jump through the screen. Please treat the boards with respect.

Says the guy who been here how many months. And just so were str8 name one place where I threaten'd you ?

*Arkansas has added you as a Foe*

Hey I will soon have my one year anniversary. Maybe I should welcome a couple pages of newbies to the boards to increase my post count, and gain respect and admiration from my peers.

Bigfoot":g9zd7vsj said:
Hey I will soon have my one year anniversary. Maybe I should welcome a couple pages of newbies to the boards to increase my post count, and gain respect and admiration from my peers.

No instead you can make 4 comments a day saying I AGREE, I AGREE.. You have that down, now that I have added you to Foe no sense in replying because I want see it now :) :clap:

Latest posts