Thank You LORD !!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
It's raining at my place as I type this. A suprise storm moved in from the north and it been raining here for about 20 minutes now very hard. I grabbed the laptop and am now sitting on the front porch with the flood lights on watching it rain. It been about 3 months since we have had any noticable amount of rain.

I forgot how wonderful the rain smells. This is great. Hearing the rain, seeing the rain and smelling the rain.

Not sure how much we will get but this will help my pastures. I will check the rain guage in the morning when I go to check on the cows.

Thank You LORD for sending some rain.

Great news for you, your east of me. We still ain't got any and are not expecting none from this.

Sounds Good, gald you are getting some rain, we still have now gotten any to account for at our place in South west AL. They are giving 60% for next weekend. I hopew we get some we have grass growing in all the branch beds were water normally flows. But gald you are getting rain, bu ah the Lord knows best.

Nowland Farms":3oie29mx said:
It's raining at my place as I type this. A suprise storm moved in from the north and it been raining here for about 20 minutes now very hard. I grabbed the laptop and am now sitting on the front porch with the flood lights on watching it rain. It been about 3 months since we have had any noticable amount of rain.

I forgot how wonderful the rain smells. This is great. Hearing the rain, seeing the rain and smelling the rain.

Not sure how much we will get but this will help my pastures. I will check the rain guage in the morning when I go to check on the cows.

Thank You LORD for sending some rain.

Nothing is as good as the smell of long-overdue rain. Makes you want to go sit out in it. I've done that before. Feels good!

Latest posts