TexasBred- Multiple Choice

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, I think I have just witnessed my first "Christmas miracle" for this season. And it's a two-fer. TB took the high road, and this ain't locked yet.

This thred makes me think of the little dog that CB used to talk about, barked just to feel his butthole wiggle

In other news...
Attempts at grazing have been slow, and futile. Really really smart guys say this large production of white stuff from the sky is called snow.

004.JPG

006.JPG

dun":3cwt3yuj said:
This thred makes me think of the little dog that CB used to talk about, barked just to feel his butthole wiggle

I thought CB was that little dog, no no that not it, he was the little part that wiggled ..j/k :D

chrisy":1tshbr7f said:
As I said on my post 'now now no need to insult each other, we all have our own opinions and fortunately live in Countries where we can raise them freely, all we need to do is agree to disagree on things that we believe in. If someone writes something you do not believe in your opinion is right just say without insult or malice, as there is nothing better than a good debate to see other sides of things without being cruel or derogatory to one another. Yes I started this thread with a statement of sorrow for in my eyes a great man, in his later years, but have been interested to see others views, and if I don't like them I have an off button to skip them, as in a lot of cases I do.'
May I also add I have never had any beef (pardon the pun) with Texasbred, in fact we have always over the years got on cyberly (is that even a word? :lol: ) very well.
Well played!!
And-ah!--a new word for my repertoire--cyberly.

As for the rest of the thread, I gave it all the consideration it warrants in about 30 seconds. Ghandi would be appalled.
(for that matter, so would the recently deceased Mandela, since freedom to speak in public without fear of retribution was pretty high on his list of things most treasured)

inyati13":1l39d982 said:
Dam Richard, you tally up more posts that say nothing than anyone on Cattle Today. I understand the young guys being full of beans, but I would think by the time a person reaches your age he would be out of diapers.

I get so bored with your nonsense that I have put you down as a foe. I will not be exposed to your drivel anymore.

I have wondered how to profile you. I ask Blue and he handed me a dossier on you, instead of COFIDENTIAL being typed on the front, it said, DYSFUNCTIONAL. In it was a multiple choice quiz for me:
Richard is which of the following:
(A) Ignorant
(B) Insecure
(C} Trite
(D) Shallow
(E) Jealous
(F) All of the above.

I answered A, ignorant. Blue said wrong, F all of the above.

When I see my mom at the Nursing Home, I am going to ask her to pray for you. I want her to pray that the Lord will guide you to peace, contentment, and reconciliation. I would do it myself but I am a self professed Non-Christian and have already made my peace with Lucifer.

How do you enjoy life being so full of bitterness, hatred and jealousy? What caused you to become so deeply insecure.

I hope you find a means to enjoy life. May your life be long, healthy and prosperous.

An inmature post that should have been deleted, if you don't like an opinion ignore it. You're not helping yourself with this one.

TB has always been a man that stated his mind, I've never had a problem with that. The times that we have disagreed we did it as friends.

Larry

I have argued with TB on countless issues and have always enjoyed the good spirited debate.
Never met the man I would love to sit across a chess board from him and discuss issues.
As much fun as I have poking the stick through the fence always considered him a class act.

denvermartinfarms":25bn97o4 said:
Isomade":25bn97o4 said:
Dam, what a bunch of puzzies.
Ya think. I believe someone's feeling are WAY to sensitive.
I was gonna accuse him of being a woman, but my wife would whip his scrawny azz for being that puzzified. What a ridiculous post. Shyt, I hope he's got a good excuse, like maybe he was smoking bat shyt and was stoned.

Isomade":5dtgebkx said:
denvermartinfarms":5dtgebkx said:
Isomade":5dtgebkx said:
I was gonna accuse him of being a woman, but my wife would whip his scrawny azz for being that puzzified. What a ridiculous post. Shyt, I hope he's got a good excuse, like maybe he was smoking bat shyt and was stoned.
Naa, when someone's perfect they can then take polls on what everyone else's issues are.

Isomade":h7f9pj96 said:
denvermartinfarms":h7f9pj96 said:
Isomade":h7f9pj96 said:

Evidently, that is not the case.

Dang... I leave for a couple of days and come back to this...

Going to have to read all the posts and get caught up!

I've been gone forever it seems, kinda remember inyati, see now why I don't visit much. Page full of active topics, 6 related to cattle. I like TB, but I also liked yougottabeshittinme, don't know what that says. Iso, show me some pics of those nice heifers you had. 3 degrees outside, woke up early, think I'll go chore. I'm gonna' try to check in oftener, I love to see someone say it's their last post and then keep track of how long it lasts. gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts