TexasBred- Multiple Choice

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you inyati. The ability to express an opinion means just that. Express your opinion. I do not have a thought on TB, but I do believe that you have every right to say what you think. You and I will have a seat at the same table come the end of times. Sadly we won't be able to say we told you so.
It is okay to say what you think as long as it does not create any harm to anyone. Words on a forum do not constitute harm.

melking":2lhlih1m said:
Good for you inyati. The ability to express an opinion means just that. Express your opinion. I do not have a thought on TB, but I do believe that you have every right to say what you think. You and I will have a seat at the same table come the end of times. Sadly we won't be able to say we told you so.
It is okay to say what you think as long as it does not create any harm to anyone. Words on a forum do not constitute harm.

I think Macon should ban everyone of you. Well almost. Then you can all read my opinions and bite your tongue.

Iso, they have a poster in the cafeteria that says, "You are what you eat". So there you go.

inyati13":1bm9x82d said:
Folks, everyman deserves to be treated with common civility. Go to the last couple posts in Chrisy's Mandela post. You be the judge. I just pray that this thread is not locked until Richard gets to enjoy it.

Seeing how you stated you are a non-believer, I'm curious who you prayed to.

Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.