Texal Longhorn Bull 2yr old

Help Support CattleToday:

Angelhillfarm

Reaction score
This fantastic TLBAA registered two-year-old bull is sired by Jamakism, a bull well known in today's Longhorn industry. His eye catching mother is a PCC Evader daughter. He was halter broken to shown in four fairs last summer, placing top in his classes. We'd really like to keep him, but he's just too much bull for our small herd and acreage. Gunsmoke will make a great herd sire for a Longhorn program; he'd also do well for other breeding programs, using him on heifers to ensure small calves.

angelhilllonghorns.com

66b1775a.jpg

TexasBred":3ryzlc1k said:
Why don't you go back to the homepage and buy an ad ?? Might get more looks.
What do you mean by homepage? I would like to look at some of the ads if there are any.

I don't really need a bull right now but I love an auction so I will bid $10. I sure hope some one else bids so I don't get stuck with him.

Dave":5vrflip2 said:
I don't really need a bull right now but I love an auction so I will bid $10. I sure hope some one else bids so I don't get stuck with him.
Sold! For $10/pound to Dave. Congratulations Dave

Isomade":qb39cnc8 said:
Dave":qb39cnc8 said:

Darn I thought it was 10 dollars for the whole bull. I was gonna bid!

3waycross":3opxjpy8 said:
Isomade":3opxjpy8 said:
Dave":3opxjpy8 said:

Cheapskate. He was worth at least $12

3waycross":1ci3f88r said:
Isomade":1ci3f88r said:
Dave":1ci3f88r said:

I was bidding on the whole bull. Dave bought him by the pound. :lol:

Sold! For $10/pound to Dave. Congratulations Dave[/quote]

Darn I thought it was 10 dollars for the whole bull. I was gonna bid![/quote]
I was bidding on the whole bull. Dave bought him by the pound. :lol:[/quote]

Ok, I will take him for $10 a pound but that is delivered price minus a generous pencil shrink of say 95% and we'll weigh him on my scale.

But if anyone else wants in I could allow the bidding to open back up.

Dave":3q8118g7 said:

Darn I thought it was 10 dollars for the whole bull. I was gonna bid![/quote]
I was bidding on the whole bull. Dave bought him by the pound. :lol:[/quote]

Ok, I will take him for $10 a pound but that is delivered price minus a generous pencil shrink of say 95% and we'll weigh him on my scale.

But if anyone else wants in I could allow the bidding to open back up.[/quote]
Now, slow down a minute, Dave, and think about this . . . . Maybe you could sell shares in that bull to some of the guys that you out-smarted in the bidding! ??

Kathie in Thorp":3mwi7zt9 said:
Now, slow down a minute, Dave, and think about this . . . . Maybe you could sell shares in that bull to some of the guys that you out-smarted in the bidding! ??

Thanks for the idea Kathie.

Shares are now available. What is my opening bid?

Latest posts