Test pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
M5 farm has taken the time to try to teach me how to post pictures so here we go.

240AD08C-C713-4E4A-94D9-3ED5A4DD485C-1427-00000415EDE6F5BF_zpsea713cf2.jpg

Dang. I have to get my wife to do it. If I could do it myself, I'd do it all the time.

Bigfoot":yvuzdi2w said:
Dang. I have to get my wife to do it. If I could do it myself, I'd do it all the time.
Yea, I have around 3000 post's and until today I had never posted a picture.

I have got to learn how. Only way I can do it is to send them to hooknline or Angus Cowman. That means I am dumber than them, thats bad. hahaha

kenny thomas":3hsk7gm8 said:
I have got to learn how. Only way I can do it is to send them to hooknline or Angus Cowman. That means I am dumber than them, thats bad. hahaha
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:

kenny thomas":32wx2uge said:
Dang that's kinda like the story about the revival and the old boy in the back telling about the goat and the preacher saying I don't believe I'd have told that.

jasonleonard":aiaikdga said:
Denver, I am really glad you learned to post pics! I am looking forward to pics every week now!
Those look like some hard working girls!!
Thanks, none of those pictures were really taken in a way to show them off, I just take alot of pictures when one looks at me funny.

That top black cow is a angus x brangus that I bought as a heifer at 527lbs when I was 10 years old, she was in a group of 5 calves that were the first cattle I ever owned. She is still to this day the best calf raiser on the place.

Calhoun Farm":1osirvv4 said:
I like this old girl ^^^^
She is actually a young girl, she was a twin that I raised on a bottle and she had her first calf this spring. She use to come in the house and lay on the rug when she was little.

TN Cattle Man":1dffedt4 said:
Nice pictures Denver! Looking forward to seeing more of your place in the future.
Thanks, slowly but surely I'll get more on over time. I have always enjoyed seeing other people's cattle and operations.

Latest posts