Tessie goes to College

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Tessie was the guest of honor at the Gonzaga University Sudent Association fund raser...cow-plop bingo.
She made a few lucky students happy.
GUevent-1.jpg

GUevent.jpg

Never miss a good marketing opportunity....amazing how many sausages and burgers a college student can pack away.
This was a trial run at selling burgers and sausages along with
beef...alot to learn but was a good event and Susie and I had a good time working together.
GUevent-2.jpg

Fred":2oifcrjc said:
Nice set up. Looks like a good place to sell food.

Fred... You're kidding right???? It's a college campus. College kids don't have money. :lol: :lol: :lol: Z

Hope you did well. I'm sure it was fun to say the least. How did the Bingo work? I kinda get the gist of it but would like to know more.

Joe...the playing field is marked off in a numbered grid. The folks here sold squares by time...in hour blocks. The animal marks a number during that time frame and you have a winner or multiple winners. Prizes like back packs, activity tickets and shirts were awarded.

You would be surprized at how much "disposalable income" the college students have these days but this is a expensive university to start with.
DMc

Dave, what was going on at the college for you to have a set-up there? Was it like a spring-fling type of day?

Glad it worked out for you and Susie.

Katherine

We met a young gal last year at a Farmer's Market when she was selling for a woman's shelter. She is a member of the student counsel and remembered us when the were organizing a April Fest event.
Will haul a cow every year...todays students are tomorrow's consumers. DMc