Terrorism....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very surprised move by Pres. Bush! He went to the Russian Embassy and signed an note of sympathy for the children in Russia that were killed on Sept. 3rd. Bush probably read this board and heard me say he should follow his heart not his mind, which exactly what he done today. He DOES cares for the lives of other people! Oh my....now Bush...remove the troops in Iraq and hunt down the REAL terrorists in hotspots like Chenycha, Iran, Syria, N. Korea, Sudan, etc..... If he done this, he will be following his heart not his greed....
Anyhoo...heres the article...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... s_russia_3

greenpasture78":3fdztag3 said:
...now Bush...remove the troops in Iraq and hunt down the REAL terrorists in hotspots like Chenycha, Iran, Syria, N. Korea, Sudan, etc.....
So, GP.... With your experience in World affairs, which one of these places do you think we should invade after the guys get rested up? And think about this list you have shared with us. A few years ago it would have included Iraq, wouldn't it?

No, Iraq was not on my list (or should it been on anyone's list). I would had invaded Iran. I would've sent our troops to Afghanistan and started from the east part of the country to the western border then when we are ready...start our troops over the Iranian border... Also would send some divisions on the western part of its country on the Turkish border then work our way east. The divisions on the east meets the division from the west surrounding the city of Tehran, then invade Tehran and overtake the capital....put in a new government of the Iranians chosing...clean out the terrorists as we go and collaspe the radical government they have..... Don't worry about the oil fields....worry about the main focus: the terrorists. Saddam would never have attack us while we are in Iran since he hates Iran so much..... THEN we skip over then invade Syria, down into Lebanon, through Palestine, and into Saudia Arabia...this could taken years but it is well worth it! While we surround Iraq, we sent covert ops into Iraq to shoot down Saddam and his cronies then leave..let the people of Iraq clean up the mess for themselves. If Bush has done this way the way I see it, he would gotten very strong International help (instead of a weak one he has now....). We wouldn't gone alone in the fight against terrorists, not bunch of sandbox rats!
I am sure y'alls pick a few grammar mistakes but who cares? i am not perfect, neither are you!

greenpasture78":1nngimxg said:
If Bush has done this way the way I see it, he would gotten very strong International help.....
If we didn't get help for one country, what makes you think we could get it to start out in Afghanistan and go through the whole mid-east ending up in Saudi Arabia? Oh yeah, skipping Iraq but using covert assassination types to take out their government. Do you think the Democrats in Congress would have gone along with your plan? And all along I thought you were a leftist, liberal pansy! You're quite the Hawk, aren't you?

greenpasture78":1j05f081 said:
While we surround Iraq, we sent covert ops into Iraq to shoot down Saddam and his cronies then leave..let the people of Iraq clean up the mess for themselves
Leaving aside the rest of your"plan" what would be your idea on ending the civil war you just started?

greenpasture78":1ws6mdeq said:
There has been Chechen and Al-Qaeda links! There has been hardcore evidence there are ties between the two terrorist groups (as oppose to Iraq to Al-Qaeda links which is nonexistent).

Have you read the 9/11 report? In the very same paragraph that says there was no link between 9/11 and Iraq that there was a link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda.

No, Iraq was not on my list (or should it been on anyone's list). I would had invaded Iran. I would've sent our troops to Afghanistan and started from the east part of the country to the western border then when we are ready...start our troops over the Iranian border... Also would send some divisions on the western part of its country on the Turkish border then work our way east. The divisions on the east meets the division from the west surrounding the city of Tehran, then invade Tehran and overtake the capital....put in a new government of the Iranians chosing...clean out the terrorists as we go and collaspe the radical government they have..... Don't worry about the oil fields....worry about the main focus: the terrorists. Saddam would never have attack us while we are in Iran since he hates Iran so much..... THEN we skip over then invade Syria, down into Lebanon, through Palestine, and into Saudia Arabia...this could taken years but it is well worth it! While we surround Iraq, we sent covert ops into Iraq to shoot down Saddam and his cronies then leave..let the people of Iraq clean up the mess for themselves. If Bush has done this way the way I see it, he would gotten very strong International help (instead of a weak one he has now....). We wouldn't gone alone in the fight against terrorists, not bunch of sandbox rats!
I am sure y'alls pick a few grammar mistakes but who cares? i am not perfect, neither are you!

You came up with this plan based on all the top secret information you obtained from where???

txshowmom":29lcwb65 said:

You came up with this plan based on all the top secret information you obtained from where???

after reading such a detailed plan, i've concluded he's just been toying with us all along. he's really not a tax-sucking do-nothing but a top secret aid to the gov't and military in the war on terrorism.

txag":a247r6l4 said:
after reading such a detailed plan, i've concluded he's just been toying with us all along. he's really not a tax-sucking do-nothing but a top secret aid to the gov't and military in the war on terrorism.

TXAG
I've been thinking the same thing. Personally I think he is such a top secret agent that he can't let people know that he is working undercover for the Bush/ Cheney Campaign.
There was an article on the news channel that there was an outstanding top secret operative from oregon that Pres. Bush and Colin Powell couldn't do without. There was something said about him being the chief of the head of the CIA in an undercover position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts