tennessee folk

Help Support CattleToday:

There are quite a few of us on here. I am in Coffee County near Manchester. I was born and raised down your way in Wayne County.

HOSS":2iodq1es said:
There are quite a few of us on here. I am in Coffee County near Manchester. I was born and raised down your way in Wayne County.

A good friend of mine lives in Manchester

Cabo":2uoqvv68 said:
I'm in Chester county in west TN about 20 miles southeast of Jackson.
Are you close to that guy with all the exotics on 412? I pass that way going Raleigh to Arkansas.

HDRider":264lxcwq said:
Cabo":264lxcwq said:
I'm in Chester county in west TN about 20 miles southeast of Jackson.
Are you close to that guy with all the exotics on 412? I pass that way going Raleigh to Arkansas.

About 30 miles and I have never been to it.Drive by it lots.

Hoss I just went to Eric Walkers this weekend to pick up a pair. A long ride but worth the trip getting to see his cattle. Good bbq joint in Manchester Praters. Everyone likes there angus in neck of the woods.

Mike CHS":3k6xjgbs said:
Our place is in northern Giles County just off I-65 but we won't be living there full time till around this time next year.
i could have bought farms in that area for a song, complete with house and barns... back in the 80's

There are still some decent buys around there but they are getting fewer fast. We had been looking there for two years and only heard about our place is because we had contacts in the area. We have been renovating (foreclosure) most of the summer and should be done by Thanksgiving.