Tennessee Arrests

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
Just found this little note on Fox News. Seems like the boys from Tennessee and Virginia must have some wires crossed.

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. — An undercover investigation into public sex in Johnson City parks has led to the arrest of 40 men in two weeks.

"Our parks are for family use. People should not be exposed to this while they are out there with their family or trying to enjoy the walking trails," Johnson City Police Chief John Lowry said. "They are not built nor maintained for sexual activity, be it homosexual activity or heterosexual activity."

The investigation in the Winged Deer and Buffalo Mountain parks began after police received complaints from the public.

"Part of this took place off the paved trails. There's a thing out there (at Winged Deer Park) they've evidently termed the 'Man Cave,"' Lowry said. "It's a good way off the paved trail. It's underbrush that's grown up and resembles a cave."

As part of the investigation, undercover officers would strike up conversations with men approaching a trail leading to the Man Cave. Some of those conversations led to proposals for sex and several men exposed themselves or groped the officers, police said.

The suspects from Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina ranged in age from 26 to 85.

According to the Johnson City Press, the suspects included a school teacher and a pastor.

Bullbuyer":up30xsyc said:
Just found this little note on Fox News. Seems like the boys from Tennessee and Virginia must have some wires crossed.

J
The suspects from Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina ranged in age from 26 to 85.

85?!!!
I'm following the thread on family pains in the lower posterior. If great grandad got busted at the gay park, I think I'd move.

john250":3s6d79l6 said:
Bullbuyer":3s6d79l6 said:

J

85?!!!
I'm following the thread on family pains in the lower posterior. If great grandad got busted at the gay park, I think I'd move.

Lord bless the poor undercover guys that got groped. Talk about taking one for the team!

Bullbuyer":7zht6m0r said:
warpaint":7zht6m0r said:
I guess this'll stop you from making any more trips to JC, huh? :shock: :shock:

A really good question for Paint:

Is Crowder the pastor or the school teacher in this news story?
I aint even heard a word about this Fiasco.It probably happened in W. Va. May be some queer disco or sumpin' in a old coal mine, with that man cave stuff.

Bullbuyer":26265wws said:
warpaint":26265wws said:

As you are well aware, Crowder holds many degrees. MD, PHD, DDS, DVM, but mostly BS. :shock:

warpaint":3h41jamh said:
Bullbuyer":3h41jamh said:
warpaint":3h41jamh said:

As you are well aware, Crowder holds many degrees. MD, PHD, DDS, DVM, but mostly BS. :shock:

Oh, don't forget the FAG degree. Fat A$$ Girls. :lol:

flaboy":3cbnhito said:
warpaint":3cbnhito said:
Bullbuyer":3cbnhito said:
warpaint":3cbnhito said:

Oh, don't forget the FAG degree. Fat A$$ Girls. :lol:

That's our boy! :lol:

Latest posts