temple grandin

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder I imagine it will be at some point or HBO will syndicate it and it may air on another cable network. Try their website and maybe you can watch the movie online. I bet you can pay to download it or even buy the DVD.

It was just a great story that everyone should watch, here is a lady that is compassionate, but also knows the bottom line of the ag mans final goal ,to make money. You can do both ,and that is how I like to run my operation as well.

hillsdown":3a0b7hlz said:
Ryder I imagine it will be at some point or HBO will syndicate it and it may air on another cable network. Try their website and maybe you can watch the movie online. I bet you can pay to download it or even buy the DVD.

It was just a great story that everyone should watch, here is a lady that is compassionate, but also knows the bottom line of the ag mans final goal ,to make money. You can do both ,and that is how I like to run my operation as well.
Thanks for suggestion.

A little gal I know who went to CSU told me today that she took a course from Temple and it was a hoot.

I guess her and her husband got to know her a little and she spends a lot of time in a kind of squeeze chute she made for herself. I guess she will kinda wear ya out after a while, but very impressive

hillsdown":x5fwto9y said:
I watched it, and really enjoyed it.What a h@ll of a gal Temple is. I would love to hear a lecture of hers some day..

I got to meet her and hear her lecture on cattle handling at WKU in 94. Good stuff. My whole life I've been taught (by example) that you holler and yell and beat and cuss a cow to get her to go where you want. After seeing her presentation, I began to realize I should do some things differently. Now when I go to get them up, I holler and yell and beat cuss at them to get them to go where I want.

bigbull338":8b76mg32 said:
i just saw where they made a movie about temple grandin.an it will air on HBO sometime this month.i dont have HBO so i wont get to see it.

Eventually you will find it on ebay.

bigbull338":8azd2wy7 said:
i just saw where they made a movie about temple grandin.an it will air on HBO sometime this month.i dont have HBO so i wont get to see it.

Amazon has it.

GMN":rob2ese2 said:
bigbull338":rob2ese2 said:

Eventually you will find it on ebay.
I already told you that you can rent it at Wal Mart. Now pay attention.
Look for that Red Box thing. May also have them places other than Wal Mart.

some people don't like to rent movies, honestly if you like it makes more sense to buy it used, then resell it if you want, but hey to each their own-right?

GMN":1pfed9z2 said:
some people don't like to rent movies, honestly if you like it makes more sense to buy it used, then resell it if you want, but hey to each their own-right?
Buy then resell? Isn't that a lot of trouble when you can just rent it for dollar?
Fill me in here. I don't watch many movies so I may not be up on all the quirks.

Just finished watching it. Her viewpoint on cattle makes sense, and she is an incredible woman. Even more so with her situation. More cattle owners need to take her approach.

Latest posts