Ted is in trouble

Help Support CattleToday:

Who cares he is in Mexico, this is just deflection by the left.
Why are they not talking about Biden's DOE refusing to let Texas ramp up the power plants.

Haven't met a Texan upset about Ted's vacation yet.
Note I don't hang around any liberal establishments.

Cruz or any other politician is worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Power will be restored by working men from the power plant to the meter on your house.

Look it for yourself.

Attachments

• 66C3136A-4F6D-488C-8916-8A766188BC2A.png
    66C3136A-4F6D-488C-8916-8A766188BC2A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I am a Texan, and I get the optics. But come on this is not the worst thing in the news today. All they're trying to do is take everyone's eye off the ball as usual. Biden is about to sell our soul with an immigration nuke and with the Iranian deal. I'm pretty sure we are all intelligent enough to think that these are bigger issues than someone going on vacation at the wrong time. I promise I was trying to break ice that was 2 ft thick we lost baby calves newborn because of the severe cold and wind. I promise if I could have been with him in Cancun I would not have hesitated. Just my2cents.

Whow, the purpose of the post was to point out the difference in response to various activities by opposing political parties.

The democrats are the ones thinking Ted wasn't acting properly, and raising hail. Then look at their man, Eric Swallwell, he has an ongoing affair with Chinese spy, and they promote him!

Latest posts