Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":1ukioxsx said:
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/tamerlan_tsarnaev_got_mass_welfare_benefits

About 25 years ago my wife, kids and I attempted to immigrate into the US of A. We were coming with about $250K in cash, a business plan and a business that we were in negotiations to buy if we could get landed status.

We were finally turned off by the US feds. I can still remember the basic wording of the active line in the letter.

Blah, blah, blah ..... We regret to inform you that you do not meet the immediate demographic requirements of the United States of America at this time ..... Sincerely .... blah, blah

So the business owner sold to another outfit and the new owners broke up the business and re-sold it - laying off about 20 people.

Now it seems you folks will let anyone in - as long as they are not white, need social assistance and - even better - are capable of driving a taxi!!!

I guess I need to find some coffee to dye my skin, grow a long beard, find some man jammies and adopt a new religion. LOL! Oh, and perhaps use taxi driver as my profession.

I would be guaranteed a slot for me and the family.

What in the he[[ are you folks doing??

Canada is slowly following your path - would you please turn right and change your ways - that way us "followers" could maybe straighten out as well.

You all have a great evening,

Bez

Just come on down Bez. Heck, I can have you a driver's license and a social security card in less than an hour. As long as you pay taxes ICE won't bother you. You can even borrow money at the bank and buy a house and land and all that stuff. Nothing to it really. You just tried to do it the proper way and that just isn't going to work.

Bez I am with Jo come on down, I can put you here in this thicket and they won't even come look for you.
I just don't know how well you could survive in the heat and humidity. I figured you could make it but with the Mrs. taking a hunk out of your ass everyday and the girl's cutting off little pieces as well, the out look for you doesn't look good..
You have to be as least a 1/4 Brimmer to make it here and thrive.

Caustic Burno":29awtdsk said:
Bez I am with Jo come on down, I can put you here in this thicket and they won't even come look for you.
I just don't know how well you could survive in the heat and humidity. I figured you could make it but with the Mrs. taking a hunk out of your ass everyday and the girl's cutting off little pieces as well, the out look for you doesn't look good..
You have to be as least a 1/4 Brimmer to make it here and thrive.

LOL

Now that is funny!

And probably very true.

My best

Bez

Latest posts