Tackle box for meds

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
Got me a fishing tackle box to put my needles , syringes, darts, and meds in and it works pretty good.

I also have one with the 4 slide out trays that I put all our tatoo supplies in. Use another for A-I stuf. They work great.

Got me one of those upright rolling plastic toolboxes from Walmart to keep syringes, needles, meds, ear tagger, ear notcher. bander,etc in. Keep in the mud room next to back door. When need to process or doctor, just grab vaccines from the fridge, grab the toolbox handle & roll everything to the corral. When through roll it back to the house, washup & park in mudroom ready for next time. Think I paid around $25 for it.

Regards to all

Brock

I use a pistol box that is designed for two pistols. It has the foam trays which hold items tight, secure and enough room on bottom for all my supplies including a half gallon nurse bottle. It has a neoprene/rubber lid seal making it waterproof when closed.

Texas PaPaw said:
Got me one of those upright rolling plastic toolboxes from Walmart .
thats what i asked for xmas LOL.. my friend jane i had had "vet buckets" ended up have 4 sun buckets with lids beeing passed back and forth. this tool box is the ticket, got space for meds. iv's big bottles, spray cans, leg wraps. i like the pull out trays for shots, keep by the door , ready to grab and go. now that we are into the cows i have a few more thing i need to add. Rose

I use one also. I have a big one with foldout trays on both sides. I removed one set of trays to make room for taller items. I also have a tote tray with meds sitting in the refrigerator in the barn. I just grab these two boxes and put them on the table next to the squeeze. The table has room for these two boxes and a bound notebook. I currently use the bound notebook and then transfer to the computer. I'm looking on upgrading this to a notebook computer. I think it would be much easier just to enter it once. BTW I don't use any cattle software. I just can't find anything that will track everthing I want to track. I wrote my own program with excell. I can track anything I want with it, it just ain't as pretty.

Latest posts