Swamp People

Help Support CattleToday:

colleen

Reaction score
Hey everyone! February 14th, a friend of ours is going to be a regular on Swamp People on the history channel! He was born and raised here in Hamshire, went to school with my husband. His name is Harlan Hatcher! What you see is the real deal! Him and his brothers and Dad were in the house building business. They built our house. And when they quit doing that Harlan just kept on doing what he has done all his life....hunting alligators and fishin!! I'm really happy for him and his wife Doddie!! Hard workers. Good people. Watch if you think about it. Should be funny, He is a character!!
Thanks,
Colleen

TexasBred":1xdd3gxp said:
Just another stupid "reality" show. Once the cameras start rolling, reality leaves.
True, but at least they have good script writers compared to most

It's not something I care to watch, but since it is someone from here we are going to watch!! He is what you see!

TexasBred":2rs9d0wd said:
Just another stupid "reality" show. Once the cameras start rolling, reality leaves.
What ! You mean it ain't real? Next your gonna say wrasslin ain't real either

M5farm":3t1h3pf2 said:
TexasBred":3t1h3pf2 said:
What ! You mean it ain't real? Next your gonna say wrasslin ain't real either
Don't pi$$ me off...rasslin' IS real. :nod: My kids have been trying to get me to watch Duck Dynasty...well we did a few weeks ago. About the most stupid bunch of folks I've seen since visiting the Capital in DC.

I can't break away from Jersey Shore myself. I've watched every episode trying to get a better understanding of the Italian culture so I can understand where 3Way gets his liberal views. :hide:

Jogeephus":ig74el9w said:
I can't break away from Jersey Shore myself. I've watched every episode trying to get a better understanding of the Italian culture so I can understand where 3Way gets his liberal views. :hide:
So do you GTL everyday ?

Gym, Tan Laundry? Completely unneccessary after I learned how to use the Ralgro gun on myself. Hurts like a beach but it sure saves agony in the gym. Tanning, no can do. Melanoma risk so I spray tan. Besides, I have sensitive skin. Laundry - Coin laudry down on the corner. Usually stay just long enough to pick up some snuff queen who hates doing laudry as much as me.

Jogeephus":154v9vo5 said:
Gym, Tan Laundry? Completely unneccessary after I learned how to use the Ralgro gun on myself. Hurts like a beach but it sure saves agony in the gym. Tanning, no can do. Melanoma risk so I spray tan. Besides, I have sensitive skin. Laundry - Coin laudry down on the corner. Usually stay just long enough to pick up some snuff queen who hates doing laudry as much as me.
I thought you were going to say you just stop long enough to get some laundry from one of the dryers

dun":3uwn8li3 said:
Jogeephus":3uwn8li3 said:
I thought you were going to say you just stop long enough to get some laundry from one of the dryers

Tried that once but it was hard to outrun the owner in those saggy britches.

Jogeephus":1g7355cq said:

Believe me when i say there are some things that will always be just beyond your understanding! :cowboy:

Now leave me alone i am watching day 3 of the Nancy Pelosi film festival. It's called Nancy the College years.

BTW real or not i wouldn't mind an hour or two with ole Lizbeth chootin gators. That mustache of hers reminds me of some of my female eyetalian cousins.

Still can't understand your love of Pelosi or Janice Joplyn. You do know that Janice was voted, "The Most Ugliest Guy on Campus" during her college years. (factoid) Must be the mustache.

I think it is cool Colleen and I will certaihnly watch it, real or not. TV is for entertainment, a lot of the "news shows" are way more made up than the reality shows.

Latest posts