Survivor linch lady-

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
What a fraud! I watched the season finale of Survivor and I actually felt sorry for this chick. She said she got demoted to janitorial night shift, she use to work days in the lunch room at her kids school, and she actually almost started to cry on Natl TV, and the producer of Survivor gave her $50,000 to help her out.

Yesterday I read that her story she told was completely false and she said she did not mean to mislead anyone. What a crock! Why would she make that up, I'm thinking she was hoping to get some financial gain out of it. Seems the Janitor job was a promotion and she got hired for it, before the show even started.

I really liked her on the show, but now I think she is just a phoney bologney!

GMN

She was loyal to her group and that was what caused her not to win. She should have parted ways and split the vote, made the final three, and probably would have won.

Now she's a fraud? The only loyal one?

The Grave Digger was my favorite. I didn't like Todd at all. It is not about surviving in the wild is it? It is more about cheating and backstabbing.

I just can't watch it. Matter of fact, I just can't watch any type of "reality" show.

Reality..... still laugh about that.

backhoeboogie":45odr4oy said:
She was loyal to her group and that was what caused her not to win. She should have parted ways and split the vote, made the final three, and probably would have won.

Now she's a fraud? The only loyal one?

The Grave Digger was my favorite. I didn't like Todd at all. It is not about surviving in the wild is it? It is more about cheating and backstabbing.

I said she was a fraud because she lied about what happened to her when she got back to work at home, ya know in her real life, and then lied about it on National TV, then when she was questioned about it, recanted and said it wasn't true, and she didn't feel right taking the $50,000, what would you call her-a honest person-I do not think so, not in my book, maybe thats honesty in your book not mine. As far as her being loyal on the show, maybe she was but it was her own stupidity that cost her in the end. She should have gotten rid of Todd when she had the chance.

Yes I liked James too, I was glad when he won the 100,000 for fave survivor.

GMN

GMN, My wording was probably bad. I wasn't questioning you at all. Just shocked that the only one of the remaining last few who seemed (I thought) to have integrity turned out to be "not."

It was good indeed that James won the extra nickels. It was surprising to me that P/G was second.

I got really tired of her playing the sympathy card. She was not real smart, that part was plain. But none of those losers had any kind of good job. Flight attendant? Waitress? Hiking instructor? They none of them were going to get rich doing those things.

At lease lunch ladies get the summers off.

I couldn't stand that little fairy that won. He reminded me too much of Richard Hatch. And he's been in nothing but trouble since he won.

Lammie":3gcfp7eo said:
I got really tired of her playing the sympathy card. She was not real smart, that part was plain. But none of those losers had any kind of good job. Flight attendant? Waitress? Hiking instructor? They none of them were going to get rich doing those things.

I couldn't stand that little fairy that won. He reminded me too much of Richard Hatch. And he's been in nothing but trouble since he won.
What kind of trouble has the little rat gotten into.

Lammie":275veuzk said:

I didn't like Todd either, something about him wasn't right. It always amuses me how the men can be back stabbers and liars and get the winning votes, but the other chick who only got 1 vote, can't remember her name, not the pencil stick, everyone treated her like a evil witch for doing the same thing, just in a different way.

GMN

oscar p":3b8xe5ca said:
Lammie":3b8xe5ca said:

Mostly financial stuff. He didn't pay taxes on his winnings. There is some other stuff, too. He's just a weasle.

Lammie":1c4q0wcs said:
oscar p":1c4q0wcs said:
Lammie":1c4q0wcs said:

Mostly financial stuff. He didn't pay taxes on his winnings. There is some other stuff, too. He's just a weasle.

You must have been talking about Richard Hatch and not Todd, Richard is sitting in a jail cell now for tax fraud, I think he is serving a couple years for that. I thought you meant Todd is into trouble already. That guy was truly annoying, too bad the poker player did not see thru his lies and vote for anybody but him, or at least it could have been a 3 way tie.

GMN

grannysoo":3tmwb8h3 said:
I just can't watch it. Matter of fact, I just can't watch any type of "reality" show.

Reality..... still laugh about that.

I agree, it seems that we are getting an overdose.

I've yet to watch even one Survivor show.

Maybe they'll make a Surviving Without Survivor reality series. I'll sign up for that...if the Price Is Right...

Alice

VanC":2y9ny7yw said:
Geez, folks. If the show upsets you so much, QUIT WATCHING IT!! :p

I don't watch it seen 1or 2 episodes and still wondering why they call it surviver. They don't have a clue what surviving is.
Try the Army Special Forces survival school and then you will know what surviving is. But.......... makes for a good tv show I guess.

Cal

Calman":2xumd111 said:
VanC":2xumd111 said:

I don't watch it seen 1or 2 episodes and still wondering why they call it surviver. They don't have a clue what surviving is.
Try the Army Special Forces survival school and then you will know what surviving is. But.......... makes for a good tv show I guess.

Cal

I've known those people...worked with one, as a matter of fact...are you one of them?

I have nothing but respect for them...

Alice

Alice":1bv0754x said:
Calman":1bv0754x said:
VanC":1bv0754x said:

Cal

I've known those people...worked with one, as a matter of fact...are you one of them?

YEP Thank you I still have a lot of pride in having been in the Special Forces. Cal

Alice

Calman":zn92avci said:
Alice":zn92avci said:
Calman":zn92avci said:
VanC":zn92avci said:

Cal

YEP Thank you I still have a lot of pride in having been in the Special Forces. Cal

Alice

My pleasure, Calman... :)

Alice

Latest posts