Lady lost her mind!

Help Support CattleToday:

They want every one equal. No matter what sacrifice you have made for this country.
I would love to hear Senator Tammy Duckworth 's response to this.

I'd have to disagree. That is ridiculous. Old vets that were drafted should be taking care of. Now on the other hand people now days that sign up for military services and have jobs. I definitely appreciate their service and respect them don't get me wrong, but they did choose that path. Do I think they deserve to be paid more, discounts, ect. Yes definitely. Not sure if I'm explaining that good.
Like with police officers, doctors, ect during this pandemic. Yes I definitely appreciate them but they did choose their jobs. When I see nurse complaining about having to wear mask at work all day. It's to protect them and others. Just like people who work on a job that requires safety items like a life jacket, hard hats, fire tarred suits, ect. These people wear these items in extreme heat and cold. Yep I totally changed the subject not meaning too. 😉🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
What was the topic again?

Your are right. Tiktok got us on that one. She may not have technically said I but I'd bet she thought it or worse. 🤣 I don't like her point of views. Same as Biden he may be a wonderful person but I don't like him for president. He wasn't any good as vice president and he isn't any good as president. Just my opinion everybody has one. 😉😁

I'll back up on my previous comment. Senator Duckworth lost part of both legs in active duty. I'm proud and thankful of her military service. Not proud of most of her and the rest of the Illinois cesspools political views.

Latest posts