Surplus auctions

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":1m65izmu said:
dun":1m65izmu said:
a little slow?

There's nothing wrong with riding the short bus, at least that's what Mom always told me.

If you turn that crank in the side of the cpmputer faster it might run faster.

dun":wgzjpsxr said:
cfpinz":wgzjpsxr said:
dun":wgzjpsxr said:
We used to by computers and monitors by the pallet and strip them down for the precious metals

My home computer came from a state surplus auction. It's like me, a little slow.

cfpinz
a little slow?

Hey thats the beauty about these computers, I get older, the computers get faster. But then What happens when you buy slower computers as you get older?

novatech":1rrgjqm6 said:
dun":1rrgjqm6 said:
cfpinz":1rrgjqm6 said:
dun":1rrgjqm6 said:
We used to by computers and monitors by the pallet and strip them down for the precious metals

My home computer came from a state surplus auction. It's like me, a little slow.

cfpinz
a little slow?

Hey thats the beauty about these computers, I get older, the computers get faster. But then What happens when you buy slower computers as you get older?

They finally get down to my speed. The slower they are the fewer mistakes I can make in any given amount of time

dun":33wr69w6 said:
cfpinz":33wr69w6 said:
dun":33wr69w6 said:
a little slow?

There's nothing wrong with riding the short bus, at least that's what Mom always told me.

Mine runs off methane, I can get a good supply of it from the bs on here.

cfpinz":mt7yejgp said:
dun":mt7yejgp said:
cfpinz":mt7yejgp said:
dun":mt7yejgp said:
a little slow?

And now we have come full circle. An organic computer.

cfpinz":28blyqig said:
dun":28blyqig said:
cfpinz":28blyqig said:
dun":28blyqig said:
a little slow?

:lol: :lol:

horseguy":qwv8mj4n said:
sidney411":qwv8mj4n said:
Why buy something you had to tear up into pieces? :?:
cause the gov't is a Dumba$$

if buying something you have to tear into pieces makes you a dumba$$ then i suppose there is a lot of us dumba$$'s out and about!!
there are numerous times i have bought things NOT for what they are at that time but for WHAT i could see them becoming or for the materials i saw that woukld be useful for another project i was working on or had in my mind to build.

people that cannot see usefullness in an object that is past its prime are truely wasteful.
thousands of recylers must be dumba$$'s as well!

if anyone is looking for a pull camper - there are a bunch for sale in Hope Arkansas - looks like FEMA is cleaning out the trailers they have caught so much slack for stockpiling ....

if you wanted one - you could get one really cheap
http://www.gsaauctions.gov
search for auctions in arkansas

Latest posts