superstitions.....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Just been reading on another posting about 'Unwanted guest' and got to thinking, how many of us on here are superstitious. and how this site
ATT1104226722.gif
is interesting to see what some superstitions are. Are you superstitious? I for one am not. as I said in the other post I have two black cats and have had no more bad luck than anyone else, we all have our fair share, and as for the rabbits foot not so lucky for the rabbit was it.?
ATT1104226722.gif

http://www.halloween-website.com/superstitions.htm

There are some things I believe in that some might call superstitious. I joke about some superstitions but there are still some things that I can't explain with science that I have seen work. Guess that makes me superstitious.

I have no doubt that if I wear one blue sock and one red sock while watching the Cubs in the World Series, they will win. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get them there. :(

VanC":tbatbvij said:
I have no doubt that if I wear one blue sock and one red sock while watching the Cubs in the World Series, they will win. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get them there. :(

Van,
Hate to break it to ya, but that AIN"T gonna happen.