super bowl commercials

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
What did you think of them? I liked the Budweiser one with the Dalmation and the Clydesdale, the Tide stain remover , planters nuts, and the Fed Ex one. There were a lot of funny ads.
Plus an awesome game and I'm a Pittsburgh fan. Just a great contest.

Just watched them on youtube. They all pretty much sucked compared to previous years

I liked the Bud light one about Breathing fire.

The tag line of "The ability to breathe fire is no longer avialable with Bud Light" was what made me laugh out loud.

does anybody know who the chic was that was dancing with the lizzards?

Great game. Last years superbowl was good but this was the best I can recall in years. but then I unlike most of america love a good defensive game.

and I have had it up to my gills with the hype of brady and the team of destiny.

I just came back from godaddy.com Wanted to see the beaver ad, the one that was too hot to run.
It is funny, I thought, but too much innuendo even for my dubious tastes. And no skin.
Those dancing lizards were my favorite.
And the Pepsi spot with folks nodding off.

dun":3uu789ry said:
Just watched them on youtube. They all pretty much sucked compared to previous years
I only saw a few, but it was apparently a 'sucks' year. That word was used over and over in a lot of the ones I saw. And most of the ones I saw definitely did suck! The only one I saw that I thought was funny was the Victoria's Secret 'after the game' one. I hate all caveman commercials and thought the wheel one had to be one of the stupidest ads I have ever seen! And someone was probably paid millions to come up with it. :roll:

I thought they all of them were awful compared to years past. the one with the dalmation and the clydesdale was cute tho.

I thought they all sucked compared to previous years. There were only two that made me laugh

The one with the bud light and the guy flying through the clouds, and then getting sucked into the airplane engine :lol2:

The one AMP commercial with the guy hooking the jumpercables to himself and jump-starting the car. :lol2:

One of the few times the game was better than the commercials. :shock: No imagination!

iowahawkeyes":3q3qrn64 said:
What did you think of them? I liked the Budweiser one with the Dalmation and the Clydesdale, the Tide stain remover , planters nuts, and the Fed Ex one. There were a lot of funny ads.
Plus an awesome game and I'm a Pittsburgh fan. Just a great contest.

I think my fave was the unibrow commercial for Planters. I also liked the stain commercial. And the Bud commercials were good. The ones about flying and breathing fire.

Angus In Texas":10xkojlj said:
I thought the commercials were very dissapointing. The best one was the bud light with the dalmation training the horse.
same here - game wasn't really exciting either

*Cowgirl*":akcwxc0b said:
Angus In Texas":akcwxc0b said:
I thought the commercials were very dissapointing. The best one was the bud light with the dalmation training the horse.
same here - game wasn't really exciting either
how did you not find it exciting?? i thought it got pretty intense. having the underdogs win it alone was exciting.

the bud commercial with the horse and dalmation was by far the best. i found the lizards kinda creepy. the tide stain commercial was ok too. theres defenetly been better years...

Thanks for all the responses. I guess I'm easily entertained, I didn't think they were that bad.

Latest posts