what are doing tomorrow. Those not watching the super bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

Fed Hay and found Ms. Crush getting ready to calve. Got her put up just for precautions and just finished watching her calve. I'll probably tune in to the game but not pay too much attention to it. Not really a fan of either team or the NFL for that matter anymore.

TexasBred":6i45iwjy said:
Just got back from church. Will watch the super bowl but have always used halftime as a chance to hit the bathroom, go outside for a few minutes and kill time.

I'll be watching as well TB. The Super Bowl is a uniquely American sporting event and has been since its inception.

Go Falcolns!

As promised, I got started on doing my taxes. So thoughts of Schedule F, depreciation, gross taxable income, farm truck milage, etc are running through my head.

As I get older, it is much harder to get started on this chore but once I get started 70 % of the battle is over.

BTW: Bigfoot, that is a nice picture and it was a very nice day over here too.

TennesseeTuxedo":2bo8zn8i said:
Bigfoot":2bo8zn8i said:
After church, went old school, and worked calves off of the horses. Second round of shots, and banded a few. Been a shame to waste a beautiful afternoon like this on the couch.

Kickoff is 5:30 CST time so your afternoon is safe.

Once again, I've proved how little I know. On to the next one.

Bigfoot":39h7yz2i said:
After church, went old school, and worked calves off of the horses. Second round of shots, and banded a few. Been a shame to waste a beautiful afternoon like this on the couch.
Wow-perfect way to spend a Sunday; hit the church house then saddle up

Went to a 'super bowl party" with some friends from church. The game was on but nobody intently watching. I didn't see any of the commercials or half time show. Mostly just the replays of the good plays. The rest of the time I was shooting the breeze about hunting or fishing. Everyone was watching out the window more because it was snowing pretty hard. Probably over half the people left before half time to get home before dark. One gal left just after dark and called 10 minutes later. She ran off into the ditch. A couple of the guys went and pulled her out and got her going again. It is generally a 40 minute drive from there to my house. It took a solid hour and 15 to get home last night.

Dave":1mao8iwi said:
Went to a 'super bowl party" with some friends from church. The game was on but nobody intently watching. I didn't see any of the commercials or half time show. Mostly just the replays of the good plays. The rest of the time I was shooting the breeze about hunting or fishing. Everyone was watching out the window more because it was snowing pretty hard. Probably over half the people left before half time to get home before dark. One gal left just after dark and called 10 minutes later. She ran off into the ditch. A couple of the guys went and pulled her out and got her going again. It is generally a 40 minute drive from there to my house. It took a solid hour and 15 to get home last night.
I was totally disappointed in the commercials. Always look forward to them but I didn't even recognize the names of half the companies that were advertising this year but guess that needed to spend some money.

TexasBred":u4p3ga5w said:
Dave":u4p3ga5w said:
I was totally disappointed in the commercials. Always look forward to them but I didn't even recognize the names of half the companies that were advertising this year but guess that needed to spend some money.
i liked the cam newton one :lol: but most of them were disappointing

Yea the Cam Newton one was pretty good. Also the Melissa McCarthy one where she was the eco-warrior.

Incredible game though! Poor Atlanta fans, it just seemed liked something a Minnesota team would do.

ChrisB":2iggqj2e said:
Yea the Cam Newton one was pretty good. Also the Melissa McCarthy one where she was the eco-warrior.

Incredible game though! Poor Atlanta fans, it just seemed liked something a Minnesota team would do.
yea that one was good to

Latest posts