sunsets

Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
Cleaning off the hard drive, pictures will be the first to go. I'll keep some I like, thought I'd post a few here along the way.

IMG_1531111.jpg


679013111.jpg


DSCN0048111.jpg


IMG_0777111.jpg
 

3waycross

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
14,467
Reaction score
26
Location
Colorado
Nice pictures. I for one am glad you posted them on the Breeds board I mighta missed them somewhere else. :tiphat:
 
OP
R

rocket2222

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
Jeanne - Simme Valley":a6i50ys3 said:
Awesome! My vote is on the 2nd one also.
Are these taken in Virginia?


Yes, took them whilst standing on my deck or in the front yard.
 

Herefords.US

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
4
Location
North Central Texas
rocket2222":171983ux said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":171983ux said:
Awesome! My vote is on the 2nd one also.
Are these taken in Virginia?


Yes, took them whilst standing on my deck or in the front yard.

I much prefer your view from your house to the ones I have from mine! :nod: But I can see the Wal-Mart (a half-block away) from our upstairs windows! :lol:

George
 
OP
R

rocket2222

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
Herefords.US":2v179gbv said:
I much prefer your view from your house to the ones I have from mine! :nod: But I can see the Wal-Mart (a half-block away) from our upstairs windows! :lol:

George

Nice, you can probably get pizza delivered too, closest one we have is about 25 miles away. To close for me, wife likes it though.
 

skyline

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
1,243
Reaction score
0
Location
Northeast Texas
Those are beautiful sunsets. As far as cleaning off your harddrive goes, I went out last week and bought an external USB hard drive. 1.5 terabytes with a t. I think I could store my life history on it. Anyway, if you are looking for external storage now is a good time to buy. The prices seemed very reasonable. I got mine at BestBuy.
 
OP
R

rocket2222

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
skyline":24xib70a said:
Those are beautiful sunsets. As far as cleaning off your harddrive goes, I went out last week and bought an external USB hard drive. 1.5 terabytes with a t. I think I could store my life history on it. Anyway, if you are looking for external storage now is a good time to buy. The prices seemed very reasonable. I got mine at BestBuy.


I have more of a memory/motherboard problem than a storage problem, the old computer just got so slow with all I have on it. I'll get what I want to keep off the hard drive, reformat it, reload the OS and donate it to somebody who needs one.
 

Latest posts

Top