sunsets

Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Reaction score
Cleaning off the hard drive, pictures will be the first to go. I'll keep some I like, thought I'd post a few here along the way.

IMG_1531111.jpg

679013111.jpg

DSCN0048111.jpg

IMG_0777111.jpg

Nice pictures. I for one am glad you posted them on the Breeds board I mighta missed them somewhere else. :tiphat:

rocket2222":171983ux said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":171983ux said:
Awesome! My vote is on the 2nd one also.
Are these taken in Virginia?

Yes, took them whilst standing on my deck or in the front yard.

I much prefer your view from your house to the ones I have from mine! :nod: But I can see the Wal-Mart (a half-block away) from our upstairs windows! :lol:

George

Herefords.US":2v179gbv said:
I much prefer your view from your house to the ones I have from mine! :nod: But I can see the Wal-Mart (a half-block away) from our upstairs windows! :lol:

George

Nice, you can probably get pizza delivered too, closest one we have is about 25 miles away. To close for me, wife likes it though.

Those are beautiful sunsets. As far as cleaning off your harddrive goes, I went out last week and bought an external USB hard drive. 1.5 terabytes with a t. I think I could store my life history on it. Anyway, if you are looking for external storage now is a good time to buy. The prices seemed very reasonable. I got mine at BestBuy.

skyline":24xib70a said:
Those are beautiful sunsets. As far as cleaning off your harddrive goes, I went out last week and bought an external USB hard drive. 1.5 terabytes with a t. I think I could store my life history on it. Anyway, if you are looking for external storage now is a good time to buy. The prices seemed very reasonable. I got mine at BestBuy.

I have more of a memory/motherboard problem than a storage problem, the old computer just got so slow with all I have on it. I'll get what I want to keep off the hard drive, reformat it, reload the OS and donate it to somebody who needs one.

Latest posts