Summer Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

jscunn

Reaction score
They dont look near as shiny as those cattle Fire Sweep owns but here goes..

10 month old open heifer by Oneills Adventure

10 month old open heifer by Oneills Lucky Boy

11 month old open heifer by Sydgen Black Pearl

10 month old open heifer by Sydgen Wake up Call

couple of bred heifers by Sydgen Trust

Liberty two yr old

Good looking cattle and great pictures. I enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing.

All very nice. I liked the one by Black Pearl and was interested to see her as I have some Black Pearl semen in my tank that I will be using in another month.
Thanks,
Ken

We only had two black pearls both out of heifers. Neither were throw aways.. both came between 5 and 8 days early. This looked pretty special until about 3 months of age, then she looked like a heifer out of a heifer. After weaning she has really come on and looks good. Happy with the choice of black pearl would not be afraid to recommend him.

Nice pictures and very nice animals! I've opened this thread a few times now and that Black Pearl heifer really catches my eye.
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. The black pearl is certainly a surprise, she looked great from birth to 90 days of age.
She was by far the worst heifer that we kept for a replacement at weaning. She was out of a heifer and she looked like it. She has blossomed since then and might be the best heifer coming breeding time. All of them seem to be holding up quite well on just grass this summer.

The best two heifers at weaning and right now are the Adventure and the Wake up Call in my opinion. Time will tell.

Latest posts