Stupid people

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
Why are people so darn stupid? Do they just make stuff up? Obviously she was struggling because the calf was coming backwards. Maybe it's just me but stuff like this bugs me..

[image]https://i.postimg.cc/RCdNSCy3/23-EA82-E2-A7-A0-4855-9-B64-0-CE4188-CFA1-D.png[/image]

Can't get the picture to post right but you can click on it and see it...

What about the guy in Texas yesterday that was pulled over, going 70mph down the highway with a horse tied up in the truck bed standing up.

haase said:
What about the guy in Texas yesterday that was pulled over, going 70mph down the highway with a horse tied up in the truck bed standing up.

In the 60's many a cow got hauled to the salebarn in the back of a pickup.
It was late 60's till you started regularly seeing cattle trailers

haase said:

Not something you see everyday , but it's not that uncommon. Most people are to stupid to train a horse that well.

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:

In the 60's many a cow got hauled to the salebarn in the back of a pickup.
Yep, Hogs too . My grandfathers old wood side bodies were burned while cleaning up the old barn a month or so ago , The rain and exposure for 3 months finally did them in.

We had a neighbor down the road that would go to the sale barn and bring calves back in his truck bed, but he had some wood panels that went on the sides and back.

the dodo is full of ignorant crap.. clickbait, tear-at-the-heartstrings garbage.. yes, they have cute vids, but I don't really like them

sim.-ang.king said:
Them plastic bags account for 85% of calving difficulties in the Philippines.

Glad I wasn't eating something, or I would have choked to death reading that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

haase said:

Not in Minnesota. Usually a much higher class of livestock producers, but I have seen some real rodeos loading critters in the back of mini vans and SUVs. :nod: Goats are exciting, sucking calves are usually confused, and waterfowl are just nasty.

Were trying to catch up with you Steve, just a little south of you, just the picture of that horse going 70mph in the truck bed, no rails nothing, sudden stop, that horse is gone, low clearance bridge, oh oh.

sim.-ang.king said:
Them plastic bags account for 85% of calving difficulties in the Philippines.

I thought that was plastic straws and that's why they banned them in California to insure their dairy cows are happy cows.

Can't say in my younger years I wasn't present when a horse was loaded in the back of a pickup and a trip around the town square was navigated... Allegedly

Latest posts