Strange Hide Color...continued (1) pics

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Well folks, finally got some pics of that steer with the "weird" hide color. Here they are...
DSCF0064.JPG

The black-face I call Blackie
DSCF0053.JPG

Hind view of Blackie
DSCF0038.JPG

Groupies!! spot the "bull"...
Let me know if you want to see more pics of the other steers that we have... I've got pics of mostly charolais, some herfords... ;-) and more angus... ;-)

that first one is the most unusual steer i've ever seen :shock: :roll: ;-) :lol: :lol:

rest of the crew looks good 8)

I'm not sure I've ever seen that coloration pattern either :eek: . Actually either pattern in the ones in the first pic ;-) . Now if you could raise a whole passel of those patterns you might have something going :lol:. They sure are cute.. The others look pretty normal to me though.

Oops, my bad... the other post I made on this board has all the correct steers on it... not the weird looking one on the top pic :oops: :lol: :lol:

Now I know what happens when I hit the back button to correct something and hit submit again... ah well :lol: ;-)

Okay, you've seen what the top pic's SUPPOSED to look like in the other thread with the same subject heading. But I just feel like posting some more pics of some of my other steers...
010_7A.JPG

He's another strange one, a bit of a mutt.
DSCF0044.JPG

Can anybody tell me what breed this one is? I think he's a beefmasterXcharolias, but I could be wrong...
DSCF0046.JPG

The blonde hereford...
DSCF0043.JPG

And some char with a herf to mix.

So what do ya'll think of those?

Good looking set of steers. They all look to be of the same size (a good thing).

Please send me some of that grass. Ours is getting a little short and alot brown now. However, we did finally get a little rain yesterday and today.

that first photo, the left one, are those the tigerstrips caustics always talking about being man eaters?