Stomach surgery

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
Had stomach surgery a few days ago. Doing ok now but the doctor said no bread, no carbonated drinks and no meat for 6 weeks. I never wanted a cheesburger and a coke so bad. Whats the longest you have gone without eating meat?

Take it easy and follow that diet no matter how much it drives you crazy.
You know I can't think of how long I ever went without eating meat. Maybe one meal? :lol:

denoginnizer":985pfyyy said:
Had stomach surgery a few days ago. Doing ok now but the doctor said no bread, no carbonated drinks and no meat for 6 weeks. I never wanted a cheesburger and a coke so bad. Whats the longest you have gone without eating meat?
What the heck else in there to eat??? Oh cheese. Chocolate. whew.

Kidding.

What kind of surgery?

denoginnizer":10lew104 said:
Whats the longest you have gone without eating meat?

Never really thought about it, but it couldn't be more than a couple of days.

Hope you get back to normal soon. Take care.

After same operation, 6 months went veggie, as was a bit frightened to eat in case of reflux. Am OK now. Have eaten meat again for about two years, had no ill effects.
Wishing you better soon. take care and do what the doc says.

I could go without sodas forever, a cheeseburger, maybe a couple of months. My weakness is fries! :p

Follow the doctor's instructions, and you'll be back to eating and drinking what you want soon... :nod: Remember, when you do get to eat that cheeseburger, go slowly because your system is not going to be able to handle it at first.

take care! :wave: