stole my fishin hole???

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
took my nighbor to my secret spot. had alittle honey hole where i was slayin the crappies and some huge warmouth's. he goes with me once and we catch about a dozen or so big nice ones.
i seen him last night and hes tellin me how him and his buddy and there kids went down there last weekend and caught about 20 and bring em home for his pond.
whatever
then he tells me he went yesterday and brought home about 27 more and throws them in his pond.
now i know this guys not kiddin cuz hes got this big cooler with an aerator in his track suddenly shows up.
went fishin this mornin too again

so im pissed cuz hes telling everyone and thier brother bout my honey hole and theyre all fishin it like comercial guys...
am i wrong or just an a-hole

I know who the A-hole is in this deal and it ain;t you.
Maybe your next honey hole should be his pond

dun

I hope you learned a lesson. Guarantee you its not going to stop with him. Just think when the guy he brings goes by himself with his buddy and so on and so on.

dieselbeef":73z475z1 said:
i really didnt figure him to be that kinda guy....but yeah....i been enlightened

Did you ask him to keep it just between the 2 of you or tell him it was a "secret spot"?
I tend to guard those kinds of places like I would guard my daughters honor!

dun

never actually told him..didnt figure i had too...just somthin i would never do and i guess i just figured it was somethin ya didnt do.

if was u, i'd go to his pond in the middle of the night and go saining(think i spelled it right.) and get some nice big fish for your pond, THEN i would use ""Dupont Spinners"" :lol:
ss

Latest posts