SQ Credence 67S

Help Support CattleToday:

bse

Reaction score
Has anyone used this bull I bought this semen from a guy that was selling out. His #s look pretty good Acc maybe a little low yet but hes a young bull. I have 2 pretty good hiefiers i was gonna use Dash on but i got this semen and dont know alot about him, any info would be appreciated.

I know he's hot right now - hard telling what that ever means, but he is hot.

Thanks for the input i think im gonna give him a try you never know what might happen.

Calves by Credence look really good, I am excited about his son that sold at Basins last fall ..... But this is the best bull out of the Objective line we have found so far... By far...

I googled him looks like Angus Semen Services, Origen, and Bovine Elite. Like i said i got it from a guy selling out didnt see him in any regular places(Acceleratd, Genex, or antything)thats why i couldnt find anything other than pics and EPDs but i didnt ask any reps either. His #s look good so im gonna use him on 2 heifiers maybe more later.

bse said:
Has anyone used this bull I bought this semen from a guy that was selling out. His #s look pretty good Acc maybe a little low yet but hes a young bull. I have 2 pretty good hiefiers i was gonna use Dash on but i got this semen and dont know alot about him, any info would be appreciated.
You ever end up using him? I have a daughter out of him that I bought a couple years ago. She's my wide girl. She won't fit thru our chute.

Just wondering if you've had any experience or feedback on daughters.

NEFarmwife said:
bse said:
You ever end up using him? I have a daughter out of him that I bought a couple years ago. She's my wide girl. She won't fit thru our chute.

I wound up with 2 daughters, there 2011 models, as docile as anything I have. 1 has been a donor here for 2 years, she has bred like clockwork, doesnt flush well, her calves ratio best every year. The other 1 will be flushed this year. have a XXP daughter out of her that I flushed last year so im going back to the factory. They have done well here.
There 1500lb cows, great udders and feet, just good functional cows

bse said:
NEFarmwife said:
bse said:

I wound up with 2 daughters, there 2011 models, as docile as anything I have. 1 has been a donor here for 2 years, she has bred like clockwork, doesnt flush well, her calves ratio best every year. The other 1 will be flushed this year. have a XXP daughter out of her that I flushed last year so im going back to the factory. They have done well here.
There 1500lb cows, great udders and feet, just good functional cows

We're going to flush ours. Start shots tomorrow. She's been a favorite here and while we've personally only had two calf crops from her, I've seen her others in sales catalogues. Just haven't been familiar with his genetics. Hoping ours does well on flush. If I could get a good embryo count from her, I wouldn't mind flushing again and using sexed semen.

Latest posts